“Home From Home, a Special Place Indeed.”
other travellers have booked this property
View of downstairs from the livingroom
The Entrance to Heritage Key Villas
Ariel shot of Heritage Key Villas
Driveway into Heritage Key Villas
Heritage Key- heated pool
Pool view from sitting in the Jacuzzi
Childrens play area
Screened in back patio.
View of Kitchen and dining area
Shared bathroom
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

French first
Any
Andy934
Cheltenham, United Kingdom
“Home From Home, a Special Place Indeed.”
Reviewed 30 July 2014 for a stay in July 2014

Our holiday to Kissimmee was the long time coming so we did a lot of research. We weren't disappointed in any way. Dorothy's condo is an absolute gem. Part of a gated community off the main Kissimmee, St.Cloud highway. Very Clean, very well equipped, very well located and very safe. The decor is modern and clean and the furniture comfortable and spotless. The owner was extremely easy to deal with and welcomed us with a personal note and a bottle of wine...a lovely touch. We were sad to leave.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The safety and location of the gated community
Liked least: Nothing
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
8 Aug 2014
Thank you so much for your review...It was great having you come so far away from home and I hope you will come again. It really was a pleasure having you there.
All0ttatr...
Cary, North Carolina
“Good & Bad”
Reviewed 28 July 2014 for a stay in July 2014
people found this review helpful

Good
The condo is very nice! It is clean, nicely decorated, and spacious. It has all the amenities of home right down to scotch tape, needle and thread and scissors. The tenant next door works with the owner who lives out of the country, to address immediate needs or questions. The tenant is very, very nice and I felt safer knowing he was next door. The grounds are kept well and even during the Fourth of July weekend it was relatively quiet.

Bad
Grim scenery in the back of condo, master bathroom toilet was not clean, analog tv with minimal channels, place is made of cement blocks so forget about cell phone service. However, land-line phone is complimentary. Primarily, there was an issue with the climate that soured our whole experience. It was very hot especially upstairs and since there was a lock-box on the thermostat we inquired about dropping the temp from 76 to 74 degrees. The owner got into a long history about past tenants, bad pipes, and told us that if the electricity went up during our stay we would forfeit our $300.00 deposit which we thought was pretty steep to begin with. What previous tenants did was not our concern and the conditions of the pipes are certainly the responsibility of the owner not the guest. We were REALLY PUT OFF by the suggestion that we would be responsible for a request we thought was within reason.

If your family stays on the go or if they are cold-natured this will be a perfect place for you. The condo is nice, affordable, and the temp is not an issue if you come back late at night. Our relatives always spend family time together so while we may go to events earlier in the day there will be times we are in lodging together…being HOT & UNCOMFORTABLE are NOT an option.

I would recommend with the cautions described above. I have a lot of photos will try to add more later, if possible.

Travelling group: Extended Family
8 Aug 2014
I am responding to this review because some of the details are not quite accurate. I am hoping that any potential customers will read carefully. Note that the customer who was in the unit till the day prior to this customer has written a review and the customer after has already sent me a message to my email. And there is another review after that.
The back of the condo does look to another row of condos but there is a white fence at back for privacy and a very nice screened porch. The front has a nice porch and to the side is a great view of the pond. It is a small community and the pool is near which is where most people go. The customer said at the top of the review that the Condo was CLEAN so I am not sure what happened about the master bathroom but I have received nothing but compliments about my cleaners.
The TV issue...there is Analog AND Digital in both my units. The TV downstairs has a box and has many more chanels than upstairs. However Bright House is switching soon to remove Analog and I have the adapters for the tv's ready to go on. I also provide a wide range of videos for the dvd player.
For the cell phone issue. There is a land line in the house for free calling to the US and Canada and there is also WiFi. I use my Canadian cell phone in the house there all the time and the man next door only has a cell phone...no house phone. So, I can only assume it depends on your Cell phone provider and how good they pick up the signals. As, for deposits on this site...All condo owners take a safety deposit in the event of Damage and if there is no damage the money is returned by this site in seven days...the owner does not see this money unless they put through a claim. As for the temp, these people (and the other two reviews received) were all there at the hottest time in Florida. The unit is always warmer during the day, especially hotter if the blinds are open. However, this was the only complaint I had about the temp. There is a cover over the thermostat just like hotels for the simple reason so people don't turn the thermostat to low and burst the pipes.
I will say however, the cover on my thermostat is now in need of replacement as I have been advised by my employee next door.
onthegoMo...
North Fort Myers, Florida
“Home away from home!”
Reviewed 10 July 2014 for a stay in June 2014

We were looking for a place close to the Osceola Park/Silver Spurs Arena - going for a horse show. This location was perfect for us! Close to the arena, food and shopping close by, clean and homey, a Great place to rest after a busy day with privacy for my husband and myself from the two kids. Great to have 2 full baths upstairs so we could all get ready at the same time. We didn't get a chance to take advantage of the pool, but nice to have. Will definitely keep this on my list to return if going back to Orlando for a family vacation!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Homey, space
Liked least: not having access to control the a/c temperature
Travelling group: Teenagers
Your age range 35-49
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
22 Jul 2014
Hi...thanks again for staying at the house, it was a pleasure having you there. I hope you will return again sometime and take in Disney, the beach and the Heritage Key property. I hope the show you attended went well. Thanks again...Dorothy
A TripAdvisor Member
“Wonderful!!!”
Reviewed 24 April 2014 for a stay in January 2014

Dorothy is wonderful she answered all our questions, gave us great advice on tickets for universal and we saved so much. We loved the condo, the pictures do not do it justice. It was very large and we all had our own private space. Our girls loved having there own rooms and we were able to cook and do laundry when we wanted. The kitchen had everything we needed and there was wine out for us on arrival. There are lots of places to eat around the condo and it made life easy when we felt like going out. The pool was very nice, large and the pool house had a pool table. The area is very quite, I do not normally sleep well on vacation, but I slept like a baby the whole time. We loved that we were far enough away from the busy Orlando area and yet still easy to get to all the attractions and outlet malls. Kissimmee has a great flea market with awesome prices and great things to look at for hours. Our family will be back and we will tell friends and family this is the place to stay! We give it five stars. Thank you for everything and we look forward to staying again. Sincerely, Christine

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Rugged travelers
A TripAdvisor Member
“Excellent place to Stay!”
Reviewed 12 March 2014 for a stay in February 2014

The house was as descried and clean when we arrived from the airport.
It was very spacious and close to all the major attractions.
Thanks for the amazing stay Dorothy!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
12 Mar 2014
Thank you Scott...it was a pleasure dealing with you. I hope you will visit again and refer all your friends.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing