“"" Brilliant""”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Greater London, United Kingdom
“"" Brilliant""”
Reviewed 10 May 2016 for a stay in April 2016
person found this review helpful

My family and I had a brilliant time and probably the best holiday of a life time.
The house is amazing, very clean and with everything we needed.

The children loved being so close to Disney where we spent most of the time, but on the couple of days we did not go out they enjoyed exploring the resort and spending time at the communal pool whilst us adults enjoyed the heated pool at the villa.

There are lots of restaurants to suit everyone's tastes very close to the resort on the 192 Hwy.

Booking was very easy and communication with Mark the owner was very good.

We definitely recommend this home to everyone.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Everything
Liked least: having to go home
Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
barnetk19...
Reading, United Kingdom
“Left feeling very underwhelmed”
Reviewed 6 May 2016 for a stay in March 2016
people found this review helpful

Very disappointed, the villa was quite tired in places and didn't seem to have been cleaned properly. There were a few issues (no water from one of the en-suites, toilet roll holder off the wall in the downstairs bathroom and main en-suite shower screen not securely on the runners) the maintenance guy resolved the water and shower but I felt there was no excuse for thick dust to be present across the units and TVs in the bedrooms. The carpets were very stained and I wasn't expecting the back of the property to be so hemmed in as the pictures didn't show the view looking out. I appreciate my last comment is just a view but in reference to the cleaning I really am very disappointed as I would have expected the villa to be spotless based on the amount I paid. It was also very time consuming check in and after a very long flight this really wasn't welcomed.

One last point I would like to add is reference the resort, I felt that Windsor Hills in terms of the pool area was very tired and certainly didn't live up to its write up, my last visit to Orlando I stayed in the Bellavida resort which in my opinion is far superior although doesn't hold the same location plus point but the much cheaper price reflects this.

Overall I came away really disappointed with my stay and in fact couldn't wait to move on to the 2nd part of my holiday as I felt the villa was a let-down to the expectations I had built from the photos.

On a more positive note I would like to add that the communication throughout my booking period was second to none.

Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
10 May 2016
We are very sorry you were disappointed with the Windsor Hills Resort and our home. We did look into this and spoke to our management company "IPG Florida Vacation Homes". they said that when you called them they were with you within ten minutes to correct any faults that were there.

They said that you mentioned some dust behind one of the TV's of which there are eight in our home but you did not show them and said you will wipe it your self. if guest's do find a fault please let the management company take care of it.

They also checked the hot water tap and showed you that as it is the last tap on the circuit and it may take a few moments for the hot water to come through if previous guests had not used that bathroom, they turned on the tap and the hot water came through after a few moments. Please note that there are 12 hot water taps in our home (4 bathrooms).

I am sorry but I can not do anything about the length of time it takes to fly to Orlando, it took over two hours one time for myself and family to get through the arrivals at Orlando international. Our agents IPG are just about to start an online system so that before you travel you can check-in on with them.

Unfortunately your complaint about the communal pool area is out of my control, but it has been voted one of the top three communal resorts in the Kissimmee and Orlando area.

Our home is a large home with six bedrooms, four bathrooms, two reception rooms, large kitchen, Games room and private pool area, our agents have been looking after our home for the past 5 years since it was built and do try to make sure that everything is perfect for each guest's arrival. If they find something is wrong or broken they will replace it before the next guest's arrive.

We do ask all guest's that should they have any problems or find any faults to contact our agents "IPG Florida Vacation Homes" and they will sort it out straight away, if they do not then to let us know.
Rdrenn
“Very Responsive owner, Beautiful home!!!”
Reviewed 28 November 2015 for a stay in November 2015

Owner, Mark, and the people at IPG Florida Vacation Homes couldn't have been more responsive or patient with all of my questions and changes!!! This was a wonderful house for our families "home away from home" for our sons, wedding in Celebration, and reception at Mystic Dunes, and then some fun at Disney. It couldn't have been closer to everything. The home was perfect for all 5 families, 4 children,‍‍‍‍‍‍, and 1 last minute guest. We got beautiful pre-wedding pictures there, and lots of room for the bride and groom to open their gifts at the house after the reception. On our last day there we had a memorable Thanksgiving feast, thanks to a super equipped kitchen, it even had a big roaster for our turkey! And, being northerners, with 2 tables around the pool we had our first Thanksgiving dinner outside!!! . A great time for all!!!

Kokeeta
Ellenwood, Georgia
“Lasting Memories in Luxury”
Reviewed 8 September 2015 for a stay in September 2015
person found this review helpful

My family, friends and I were super impressed with this vacation home. I looked for weeks to find the perfect place. I looked at price, I looked to see how many it would accommodate and amenities. This place was perfect. I have no regrets. It was clean, open floor plan for family entertaining. The location was convenient to supermarkets and theme parks. My family members were running through the house with their jaws dropped. Somebody even said they were on "MTV Cribs". We created memories in this place. It was great and I would love to come again. My favorite part was the master bedroom. It was spacious and very comfortable.

The only negatives would be that I saw 1 (one) roach in the kitchen, the downstairs bathroom needs a new shower liner and the furniture in the master bedroom knobs are a very loose on the drawers. The other minor issue was the supplies were very limited. You will need to supply tissue, dish washing liquid and etc. We each only had 1 roll. These are all very minor issues and overall this place was great. Also, the owner was very easy to work with and the gated community is quiet and secure.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: master bedroom/ bath and open floor plan
Liked least: limited supplies (1 roll of tissue per bathroom, no dish detergent, and etc.)
Travelling group: Large Group
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Tekeisha...
“Mom”
Reviewed 16 July 2015 for a stay in July 2015
people found this review helpful

I recently stayed here for our trip to Disney and I must say this home was awesome. Very clean, modern and located in a beautiful community. I am stickler for cleanliness and this place was immaculate. Mark was extremely helpful from start to finish and the management company was as well. I will definitely be contacting Mr. Roche in the future. Thanks for a great home for vacation!

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing