“Beautiful home and location.”
other travellers have booked this property
Stunning Lake View House
Dining Room
Fully Equipped Kitchen
Kitchen - Nook
Living Room with 50' HD TV and DVD player
Living Room with views over the pool area and lake
Living Room looking down the hallway
View from the upper level
Master en-suite with views over the pool area and lake
Master Bedroom with flat screen HD TV and DVD Player dvd
Master En-Suite with walk in shower and full size bath
Master His and Hers sinks
Queen Bedroom with views over our Palms and lake
Queen Bedroom with flat screenHD TV and DVD player
Upstairs Bathroom with tub and shower over it
Upstairs Bathroom
Twin Bedroom with flat screen HD TV  and DVD player
Twin Bedroom with views over the other lake
Kids themed ' Winnie the Pooh' Bedroom
Kids Bedroom with flat screen TV and Xbox
Air Conditioned Games Room
Games room with pool table,fooseball table and air hockey
Air conditioned games room
Views from our right side
Our daily visitors The Crane Family
Sheltered Lania with ceiling fan
View from the pool area
Spa
Pool area with over sized deck
Bubbling Spa can be heated
Sun Drenched Pool Deck
Sun Rise at Lake View House
Watch the early morning balloons pas by
Outside seating area
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Excellent - based on 43 reviews

Reviews from our community

A Tripadvisor Member
“Beautiful home and location.”
Reviewed 7 February 2013 for a stay in January 2013

Thank you Derek for having such a beautiful home. My husband and I had a wonderful time. Easy to find close to all parks and restaurants. The pool was warm and the view of the lake from the pool and house was relaxing. We will definitely stay at your home again.

Date of stay: January 2013

Date of stay: March 2011
A romantic getaway
“Perfect Vacation Home”
Reviewed 28 April 2012 for a stay in October 2011

We rented Derek's house in October 2011. We had family there from Florida and Indiana. It was the perfect house and location for everything. We had a couple of small problems with the house but the maintenance people came a short time of us calling them. We couldn't have asked for better accomodations. It may be a while before we go to Florida again but we would definitely rent this house for any Florid vacation

Date of stay: October 2011
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers Rugged travelers
A Tripadvisor Member
“"spoil yourself in a Stunining luxurious castle close to magic k”
Reviewed 23 March 2012 for a stay in March 2012
person found this review helpful

Mr.& Mrs. Clean live here! very well mainted luxurious, roomy house.
Its like vacationing at a very private lakeside resort.
The pool with a cascading waterfall hottub was a very enjoyable way to begin our day, or relax during the evening after a long day at the very close amusement parks. The fireworks @ Magic Kingdom light up the sky during the evening as you relax in the hottub.
All the restaurants and shopping you could ask for are less than 1 mile away, and because of the close proximity, you could very easily walk through the safe community and burn off some of dinners calories.
The master bedroom is huge, located on the main floor with a full ensuite. Our 3 teenagers loved being upstairs away from Mom and Dad
We look forward to returning to our newly adopted Florida Luxury Home
Steve and Rosy Evered

Date of stay: March 2012
Luxury-minded travelers
A Tripadvisor Member
“Home from home - but with a pool!”
Reviewed 19 March 2012 for a stay in October 2011

The villa was clean and tidy. Well furnished with comfy beds and fabulous en-suite facilities. Truly we felt it was our home from home for the fortnight. The villa was in a great location - very handy for the Disney parks. I also like that it's located within a residential estate and I enjoyed chatting to the locals when we would meet in the street.

I had booked the villa almost a year in advance of our trip (as soon as our flights were booked) as I'd seen it online and thought "that's the villa for us". I liked that the owner and myself kept in touch prior to the holiday and answered any queries I had and he was happy to hear my feedback after my visit.

The owner's package on directions to the villa and how things work in the villa had a couple of things missing but we soon worked them out for ourselves but I did give feedback which I hope was taken on-board and the owner said he would amend that for this year's guests.

Things I would have liked in the villa include a BBQ for guests use and maybe bikes and perhaps a set of golf clubs as we had to hire a set while we were there. (The luggage allowance from UK is only 20kg!)

It is gonna sound sad but I love using the laundry room in america. I was able to do a quick wash every day and kept on top of the family's laundry needs and it meant that I came home from holiday with all my clothes cleaned, washed and ironed... sad or what?

Date of stay: October 2011
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.