“Home from home - but with a pool!”
other travellers have booked this property
Stunning Lake View House Hallway
Dining Room
Fully Equipped Kitchen
Kitchen - Nook
Living Room with 50' HD TV and DVD player
Living Room with views over the pool area and lake
Living Room looking down the hallway
View from the upper level
Master en-suite with views over the pool area and lake
Master Bedroom with flat screen HD TV and DVD Player dvd
Master En-Suite with walk in shower and full size bath
Master His and Hers sinks
Queen Bedroom with views over our Palms and lake
Queen Bedroom with flat screenHD TV and DVD player
Upstairs Bathroom with tub and shower over it
Upstairs Bathroom
Twin Bedroom with flat screen HD TV  and DVD player
Twin Bedroom with views over the other lake
Kids themed ' Winnie the Pooh' Bedroom
Kids Bedroom with flat screen TV and Xbox
Air Conditioned Games Room
Games room with pool table,fooseball table and air hockey
Air conditioned games room
Views from our right side
Our daily visitors The Crane Family
Sheltered Lania with ceiling fan
View from the pool area
Spa
Pool area with over sized deck
Bubbling Spa can be heated
Sun Drenched Pool Deck
Sun Rise at Lake View House
Watch the early morning balloons pas by
Outside seating area
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 42 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Home from home - but with a pool!”
Reviewed 19 March 2012 for a stay in October 2011

The villa was clean and tidy. Well furnished with comfy beds and fabulous en-suite facilities. Truly we felt it was our home from home for the fortnight. The villa was in a great location - very handy for the Disney parks. I also like that it's located within a residential estate and I enjoyed chatting to the locals when we would meet in the street.

I had booked the villa almost a year in advance of our trip (as soon as our flights were booked) as I'd seen it online and thought "that's the villa for us". I liked that the owner and myself kept in touch prior to the holiday and answered any queries I had and he was happy to hear my feedback after my visit.

The owner's package on directions to the villa and how things work in the villa had a couple of things missing but we soon worked them out for ourselves but I did give feedback which I hope was taken on-board and the owner said he would amend that for this year's guests.

Things I would have liked in the villa include a BBQ for guests use and maybe bikes and perhaps a set of golf clubs as we had to hire a set while we were there. (The luggage allowance from UK is only 20kg!)

It is gonna sound sad but I love using the laundry room in america. I was able to do a quick wash every day and kept on top of the family's laundry needs and it meant that I came home from holiday with all my clothes cleaned, washed and ironed... sad or what?

Manitoba

Check-in / front desk
Travelling group: Family with young children
Your age range 45-54
A TripAdvisor Member
“Problem free relaxation & convenience in a great location!”
Reviewed 20 August 2010 for a stay in April 2010

We stayed at Derek's property for our first off Disney stay in Florida and had a great time. The property is close to Disney, MGM great shopping and excellent restaurant selections. The process was easy and staying there was a truly relaxing and comfortable experience. There was even a small tech support section in the welcome binder which helped me solve my laptop connection problem! We would recommend the house to anyone looking for good value and peace of mind. The owners were great to deal with and the management company was very helpful the one time we called with a question. An overall great value proposition!

Check-in / front desk Service
Liked best: Location & spaceous accommodations.
Liked least: Nothing to dislike.
Travelling group: Family with teenagers
Your age range 45-54
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Families with teenagers
Tourists Rugged travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing