“excellent location”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
“will never stay again”
Reviewed 5 April 2013 for a stay in March 2013

i was really unhappy with my stay i will never stay again becouse te tv was from the 80 the funture was olb you had to by just about everything and that was a lost of money westgate was much better

Management Response
5 Apr 2013
Dear Guests,

We would like to thank you for posting a review of your stay from March 21 - 24, 2013
We appreciate when a guest advises of any concerns they have during their stay
so we can take care of anything you feel may not be correct.

In your review you commented on the tvs in the home being from the 80’s. Most tvs
are flat screen tvs and are new to the home, which there are 5 tvs.

For a vacation rental home, this is not a time share like Westgate. At Westgate they
have the basics in the home as a vacation home does. We are not allowed to leave cleaners
and or food products in homes based on possible allergic reactions. The vacation homes
however have toiletries and bar soap for your use, as needed.

On the above items, we could have been advised of your concerns and addressed them
immediately for you. However, you opted not to call us during your 3 day stay.

Our goal is to make sure all of our guests are taken care of at all times and to make sure the
home they are staying in is well kept and comfortable for them during their stay.
Regards, Your Lowery’s Team 128911 / TG
A TripAdvisor Member
“Good in the beginning, but...”
Reviewed 25 March 2013 for a stay in March 2013

The management company was friendly and helpful. The advertise pictures and description match the house. The location was convenience (Walmart is within 5 minutes)... The traffic on Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy was always busy, expect delay... But it was acceptable (in compare to NYC). To Disney, it was at least 25-30 minutes. The least to say and trying to give out a fair comment: The important thing about this house was all my children develop some sort of insect bites on their arms, back and shoulder during the stay in this house. We were travel from the theme park to this house every day... We took them to visit the doctor in NYC after we came back, the doctor diagnosis that those bites was the bed bud bites and they were all treated.

It is our courage to call the management company to investigate. Next day that I report the instance, I called to follow up. The representative there said they didn't see blood stain on the bed sheets that indicate any bed bud trace... The time I called is the 4th day after we departed Orlando. So you be the judge. By what they told me, they investigate our used bed sheet on the 4th day.. and by just looking at the sheet they conclude that is not bed buds. (I am not rodent and Insect expert... the investigate seems very simple) Honestly, I kind of expect that would be the result and feedback from the Management. We are hoping for the best for people won't have this issue like us after staying there. I hope this review will help.

Recommended for:

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Older travelers
“cc family”
Reviewed 8 January 2011 for a stay in December 2010

everything was ok, except for a few things. carpet was a little dirty, please add some curtains and add some hand towels other than these few things a ok.
Beautiful view

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 45-54
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$100
/ Night
Book Now
Talk to the Manager
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing