“Great house, great price!”
other travellers have booked this property
Entrance Hall Master Bed En-suite
Kitchen Area
Pool Area
Dining Area
Pool
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 14 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Trail6657...
“Great house, great price!”
Reviewed 23 November 2016 for a stay in November 2016
person found this review helpful

House was great, and better than we expected. LOVED the fact that every room had its own bathroom! Minus a few problems with the pool/pool heat, everything was awesome! My family, especially my in-laws, LOVED it.

Shemeka R
“Awesome”
Reviewed 13 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016

This home and location was great! I loved the home so much that I didn't want to get out and participate in many activities although I did! I would love to keep this vacation home to myself, but me and my family enjoyed ourselves so much that I must encourage others to give it a try also. The manager Paula, was great as well. Communication was great and we had no problems at whatsoever! I highly recommend this vacation rental!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The pool was awesome!
Liked least: The pillow sheets in the master bedroom were not clean, but there were clean pillow sheets in the closet that I easily replaced the dirty ones with.
Travelling group: Large Group
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Dundee
Reviewed 27 September 2010 for a stay in September 2010

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 25-34
A TripAdvisor Member
“Excellent Home”
Reviewed 9 September 2010 for a stay in September 2010

It a great house we enjoyed our stay very well. Every body felt Home away from home. Kids enjoyed pool very much. Very convenient to Disney world or Sea World. Right next to Walmart, we hardly ate outside. All Cooking utensils available. Games room is so nice.

Travelling group: Family with young children
Your age range 25-34
A TripAdvisor Member
“excellent property”
Reviewed 4 August 2010 for a stay in July 2010

Great house, great pool, great clubhouse and great location. Owners very helpful, close to all amenities on the 192, 10 minutes from outlets & 15 minutes from disney, couldnt ask for better. We have been to florida many times and the homes in bellavida are the best we have stayed in.

Travelling group: Family with young children
Your age range 35-44
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing