“If I liked it, then it was great!”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of EI8593LI

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 19 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“If I liked it, then it was great!”
Reviewed 26 July 2012 for a stay in June 2012

Renting this house was a great experience.

I typically dislike hotels, rentals, etc. because I am a neat freak and never feel like things are clean enough for me, but this house was spotless. It looked just like it was represented on the website and had everything on the list; no surprises!

The process of renting was easy, efficient and the main office was just up the street from the gated community that the house was in. The office staff was very helpful, even offering to print out of returning boarding passes.

Just up the street was a small shopping plaza including the main office of the house rental company, a grocery store, several restaurants and even a ups store that we used to mail home all the things we bought while shopping.

Getting to the parks (Disney and Universal) was a breeze, even for this small town Maine family! We were about 40 minutes from the Orlando-Sanford airport and a bit closer than that to the main Orlando airport.

Overall, I would highly recommend this property! As I said; easy rental process, close to all parks and amenities, and most important to me - it was super clean!

the Netherlands

Luxury-minded travelers
A TripAdvisor Member
“pleased”
Reviewed 14 September 2011 for a stay in September 2011

the only problem were no clean towels but it was took care of by the office. we have stay with Lowery for 5 times in the past years and are always pleased with our stay

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 45-54
Bubbles40...
Ramsgate, United Kingdom
“Great location!”
Reviewed 19 May 2011 for a stay in September 2010

Very good location to Disney, only a couple of minutes drive away.
Overlooked conservation area so was very private.
Villa comfortable and plenty of room and clean.
Pool heating was not on when we arrived but a quick phone call and someone was there within a short time.
Resort very secure with guard at the gate.
Games room a bonus to unwind after a busy day at the parks.

Travelling group: Family with Teenagers
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Families with teenagers Tourists
Large groups Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$175
/ Night
Book Now
Talk to the Manager
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing