“We had a great stay.”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Family room
Lounge
Lounge
Entrance
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
“We had a great stay.”
Reviewed 14 August 2012 for a stay in August 2012
person found this review helpful

The house was perfect for our 3 families that traveled to Orlando. It is very nicely decorated, comfortable, and very roomy. It had everything we needed for a week stay. The kids loved having a pool and 2 game rooms. The house is a very short drive to shopping and restaurants.

Leigh (owner) is fantastic with communication and information. She made the whole process effortless and worry-free.

We would certainly stay again and I would recommend this house to anyone.

Sioux Falls SD
Reviewed 5 March 2012 for a stay in February 2011
people found this review helpful

Recommended for:
Luxury-minded travelers
“Disney at Christmas”
Reviewed 30 December 2011 for a stay in December 2011

Check in was easy, Home was as stated and we thoroughly enjoyed our family time at this home. I would encourage anyone traveling to the Orlando area to use this home.

Scotland United Kingdom
Reviewed 25 October 2011 for a stay in October 2011

Travelling group: Family with teenagers
Your age range 55-64
“A Great Holiday”
Reviewed 10 October 2011 for a stay in March 2011
person found this review helpful

I loved the villa on sight. It is very nicely decorated and spotlessly clean. It had everything that you would need for your own house therefore very well equipped. The washing machine and tumble dryer were a real bonus on holiday - no dirty washing to take home. The pool was just made for relaxing and we made the most of it as the weather was fantastic. The villa is close to some great shopping outlets and this was right up my street. I shopped till I dropped and worried about the excess baggage when I got to the airport.
There were eight of us (adults) staying at the villa and there was more than enough space if you wanted to "find a corner of your own". Although we had no children with us, the villa is very well equipped to cater for children of all ages with its games room in the garage to the Disney themed bedrooms for the children. The Terra Verde estate was lovely and the people we met there, whether they be owners or holiday makers were so friendly.

I would love to go back and would definitely recommend it to anyone considering going.

Your age range 55-64
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing