“Simply the Best”
Large South Facing Pool and Lanai with Hot Tub/Spa and Stunning Conservation Views
Large family room with 55' HDTV, Blue Ray DVD  & PS3 Comfortable, light & airy family room
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Large family room with 55' HDTV, Blue Ray DVD  & PS3
Comfortable, light & airy family room
Fully Equipped Kitchen with Breakfast Bar and Nook
Quackers Bathroom
Harry Potter Themed Twin Bedroom
Harry Potter Themed Twin Bedroom
Original Rockola with Ipod Docking Facility
Games Room with Pool Table, Foosball Table, Dart Board, Slot Machine & Puch Dummy
Fun Corner
Games Room
Pool & Spa/hot tub
Relax in the private pool
Al Fresco Dining
Penny from Heaven
Floor Plan ground floor
Floor Plan First Floor
Lots of additional little luxuries
Baby & Toddler Equipment
Baby & Toddler Equipment
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Portuguese first
Any
“Simply the Best”
Reviewed 13 March 2011 for a stay in November 2010

We have stayed in many villa's before but never booked independently until now. Linda & Rob made the process so easy and were able to answer all our questions before we travelled. When we arrived at the house... Wow! From pulling up on the drive (scary because we had never driven on the wrong side before) to the minute we left to come home, we enjoyed every minute. The villa is packed with so many special little extra things to make your holiday a really great one. There were many days that we decided not to go out and just relax within home. The pool is fab and so private, it had the sun all day and in the evening we enjoyed the hot tub. We had our baby with us and everything we needed for him was made available for us to use. There is so much space. If you are considering using this home for your vacation I would recommend that you stop thinking about it and just book it, you won't be disappointed!

“Fantastic villa”
Reviewed 17 February 2011 for a stay in February 2011

Delighted to have had the opportunity to stay at this villa. We stayed for 7 nights in this wonderful home away from home. It is a lovely big, clean, comfortable and well supplied villa. Lots of towels, plates, cups, glasses etc. Great games room and fabulous pool and hot tub. Very close to Disney and many restaurants as well as a Publix and Super Target are close by. We felt right at home here and would love to get the chance to stay here again.

Linda was very easy to deal with and the welcome pack was a lovely touch as was the surprise waiting for our 7 year old birthday boy.

In summary, lovely house - book it now - you won't be disappointed!!

A TripAdvisor Member
“Another perfect stay at penny from heaven..."our Disney house"!”
Reviewed 13 December 2010 for a stay in December 2010

This is the 2nd year in a row we've stayed at Penny from Heaven and it was wonderful again! Owner Linda is great to deal with, its a great location and wonderful home. We love the extras they put in from the hot tub to the game room, PS3, to the themed bedrooms. I can't say enough. This house is all my daughter wanted for her birthday!..."Her Disney House" as she puts it. Each time I tell someone about it they're blown away by the value especially for a large family that could use the room. In our case its much safer, more convenient and comfortable, more fun and cheaper than hotel rooms for a week. Thanks again to Linda and please take a look at this rental. It will improve your Orlando vacation ten fold!

Liked best: GREAT AMMENITIES AND VALUE
Liked least: FALLING ASLEEP IN THE RELAXING HOT TUB! LOL
Recommended for:
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Families with teenagers Tourists
Large groups Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
Swindon
Reviewed 11 October 2010 for a stay in September 2010

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family (extended)
“Fantastic”
Reviewed 11 September 2010 for a stay in August 2010

When I was looking for a villa I wanted something that was really close to Disney and big enough to give us (4 adults, 3 children and 2 infants from 2 separate families) plenty of space and comfort. The pictures, description and correspondence with the lovely owners convinced me that this was the villa for us.

The reality was no different and we had a perfect 3 weeks in Florida thanks to having a lovely home to stay in. Its really close to a supermarket, restaurants, 192 and most importantly for us...Disney, where we were able to get to animal Kingdom in 10 minutes from the villa ! This is not the first time we've been to Florida but this is the first time we've stayed in this area and it was great and I doubt it can be beaten.

The owners have obviously gone to a lot of trouble to add nice extras and make this villa feel like a home as opposed to some of the generic villa's we've stayed in before and it really made a difference to us all in settling in and the children were crying when we had to say goodbye.

Looking through the window here at the rain only makes me wish I was still there...

Thanks Linda and Rob, we hope to return as soon as we can !

Check-in / front desk Service
Liked best: It's location and homely touches
Liked least: Going home
Your age range 35-44
Recommended for:
Friends getaway A romantic getaway
Families with young children Families with teenagers
Tourists Large groups
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing