“Fun Time!”
other traveller has booked this property
The Villas at Seven Dwarfs The Villas at Seven Dwarfs
Fourth Bedroom
Our 4 Bedroom Townhouse
Entrance
The Villas at Seven Dwarfs
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Fun Time!”
Reviewed 14 December 2011 for a stay in December 2011

The beds were uncomfortable and very noisy. We did not know we were supposed to bring towels.

Venezuela, Venezuela
Reviewed 7 September 2011 for a stay in August 2011
person found this review helpful

Disappoin...
Orlando, Florida
“My Mom 60th Birthday”
Reviewed 18 May 2011 for a stay in May 2011
person found this review helpful

I rented this townhouse for my Mom's 60th birthday. This was a surprise as I was having some of my family come down from out of town and they were going to be staying in the townhouse (10 people). The property is very pretty and nice however I was shocked when I called to give Eric and updated list of who was going to be staying in the townhouse and he told me I could not have any visitors, besides who was on the list to come on the property. My brothers and sisters could not come see my Mom nor family unless we went some where else even though we paid our money. Eric had a really bad attitude the entire time on the phone and even use the phrase "You People" (I am African American). If I hadn't paid for this townhouse and could afford to stay somewhere else I would have.
There was nothing in the entire lease that I signed that stated you can not have guests. Out of all the properties that my friends and I have rented, I have never heard of something like this.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Sumter, SC
Reviewed 10 May 2011 for a stay in April 2011

A TripAdvisor Member
“Lots of room, convenient location”
Reviewed 23 January 2011 for a stay in January 2011

Please note that the 'heated' pool was not heated, we were told that the new heater was ordered, this was one of the reasons we came to this site. The Car wash area was also broken, and we were told it would be fixed 'next week'. The pool table was missing a few balls. Fed express delivered a letter by slipping it under the door, it wasn't for us, I brought it to the admin building upon my return, they told me they would call fed express to come to pick it up - not even trying to locate the owner of the 'rush' package. Too many warnings of additional fees up on the walls, Even with all this the villa had lots of room and bathrooms for my family and I would rent again, if I knew the pool was indeed heated.

Management Response
23 Jan 2011
Sorry to hear your comments, unfortunatelly the resort amenities at administered by the club house office and it is out of our hands, however, we encourange our guest if they are not satisfied with the amenities to contact our office and we will relocate you in the resort that have no issues (like in this case) with the pool heating. I contacted the administration at the Villas and the new heating pool system was installed and it is working fine. Sorry for the inconvenience. Best regards.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing