“Best holiday accomodation ever!”
other travellers have booked this property
The warmth and feel of a 16th century English castle. WOW! will be your first words....
Spectacular floors, professional decor everywhere. No expense has been spared. It's a home you will never forget as evidenced by all the 5-star reviews from other families
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Spectacular floors, professional decor everywhere. No expense has been spared.
Can you see Potter playing chess with Dumbledore?  His chess set sits here...
You and the children will never want to leave. Professionally designed by area's top designer!
Prepare your meals, eat in, and enjoy the family. Save $$'s in the process...
You'll feel like you are in the upper chamber of an old castle. The best night's sleep, ever
The Queen's room, design taken from a 17th century castle.
The professionally designed new hall bath is just across from the queen BR.
You may never see the kids again once they see their room. Potter decor, flat screen TV, wow!!
Yes, we didn't miss a thing - the closet doubles as Track 9 1/2's  train car on it's way to Hogwarts
Potter oversees everything from atop the bunk beds!
The kids even have their own wall-mounted flat screen TV!  Just try getting them to leave!
This is your master bedroom en suite bath. All new, all beautiful. Relax and enjoy.
Your beautifully designed resort is LESS than 5 minutes from Disney!
Enjoy the beautifully landscaped grounds, beautiful views everywhere
If the kids aren't tuckered out yet, take them to the resort's playground
Get your share of this gorgeous Florida sunshine!  Wonderful heated pool all year round!
Your heated spa and pool will be your best friends. Soak up that Florida sunshine and relax!
Bring your tennis rackets!
The heated spa - your best friend after a long day walking the parks!
Bow flex, tread-master, free weights - everything you need to stay in shape.
If fitness is your thing, we've got you covered. Complete fitness center, it's all here.
There's a gazebo, picnic area, and BBQ too, so fire up that grill!
The clubhouse, with wooden cathedral ceilings, billiards, kitchenette, computer room - it's all here
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
oz5
Victoria, Australia
“Best holiday accomodation ever!”
Reviewed 9 July 2012 for a stay in April 2011

where do I start?

We were so happy and at home at Simba's Pride! The attention to detail and the 'cosiness' of your home made it feel like our home.

There is not one aspect that we would have anything less than positive to comment on.

The location was great, bearing in mind that wherever you stay you have to travel to the attractions, your home is perfectly located.

The furnishing and beds were super comfortable and plentiful - we are a family of two adult and three teenagers and we all had heaps of room to lounge and sleep.

The washing machine and dryer were fabulous, the washing powder was a life saver.

The extra benefit of the coffee, salt & pepper, shampoo, razors etc etc really made a great difference. It meant we did not have to buy huge packages of products that we would only use a little of. We made great use of the pool and the kids used the games room extensively!

As I think I mentioned when we booked, we had decided to divide our time between Simba's Pride and another resort with a water theme park nearby. Our only regret of our time away is the fact that we ddid this. All of us, including each of the children, missed Simbas Pride. The other accommodation was clean and modern but it didn't go the extra mile like your home. We were very sorry, and were very disappointed for the whole time we were there!!! Even though the other place had a water park, the whole family agreed that it had nothing on the relaxed feel of the pool at Simbas Pride.

I would and will recommend to anyone who will listen, to stay at Simba's Pride. Thank you so much for letting us make your home, our home.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The homely decor
Liked least: That we couldn't stay longer
Travelling group: Family with Teenagers
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
New Jersey
Reviewed 19 April 2012 for a stay in April 2012

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
etrayn197...
Atlanta, Georgia
“Wonderful Vacation Home”
Reviewed 22 March 2012 for a stay in February 2012

I am a bargain shopper and was thrilled to come across Frank's properties and thought at first, like some have said, that it may be a scam to have so many great reviews. I decided to give it a go and booked a stay in Simba's Pride. We had a WONDERFUL time and my husband, the ever constant complaining companion, went on and on about how nice the place was and how I did such a great job picking out a place to stay.

Frank was also very kind to my sweet in-laws who got lost on their way to the condo from the airport. She said he was very helpful and professional and didn't make her feel like a dummy for calling him multiple times LOL! My mother in law is a very sweet, nice lady and I was very pleased that Frank was so kind to her and my father in law whilst they made their way to Simba's Pride.

The condo came stocked with EVERYTHING. It more than surpassed what I expected. There was even some Bud Light in the fridge when we got there, which was the icing on the cake to my husband (the above mentioned ever complaning companion). I heard not one complaint from him the whole time while we were at Simba's Pride and this was the best part of our vacation. We actually were able to relax after the grueling mile hiking days at Disney and Universal and were able to come "home" and spread out (seven of us stayed a 3 year old, a 10 year old, 12 year old, my in-laws, myself and my husband) which is what I so desperately wanted when searching for a vacation home.

Five stars for Simba's Pride and we hope to stay again in one of Frank's properties when we visit the Orlando area again.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Proximity to Disney, beautiful decorating, all utensils/appliances/food products
Liked least: There was nothing I didn't like
Travelling group: Family with Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
A TripAdvisor Member
“A Reason to Stay off Disney Property”
Reviewed 15 March 2012 for a stay in March 2012

We stayed in "Potter's World", another one of the vacation homes managed by amazing Disney Homes', Frank Monteleone. The pre-booking information Frank provided was 100% accurate. The home was exactly as described and pictured. There were 6 of us and the accommodation was perfect.We had planned this trip with a stay at a Disney property in mind. However booking with amazing Disney Homes saved us about $450.00 a night as compared to a quote for a Disney property. The property was about 5 miles from the entrance to Disney Parks. You will enjoy working with Frank. When we return to Disney we will check amazing Disney Homes first!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
A TripAdvisor Member
“Will Stay again ... Beautiful apartment and right up the street”
Reviewed 20 February 2012 for a stay in October 2011

I searched online for what seemed like an eternity for a suitable place for me and my family. Every place is affordable and gives you the world. However, just when you think you've found what you're looking for after searching forever for a good deal, you come across 1 star reviews. At first you think, maybe these people just wanted too much for the money. Then you dig deeper: mold, bed bugs, dirty, bad area/neighborhood, poor service, unfriendly staff, old falling off the hinges facilities, etc. Just when I was about to throw in the proverbial towel, I came across amazing Disney Homes. I Googled Frank's name and "Simba's Pride” with the word "scam", looking for any sign of fraud. Nothing. I called and spoke to Frank to get a feel for his personality and he was exceptional. He made it very easy for me to take care of everything and was very patient and kind. I decided to take a chance. The reviews seemed too good to be true, but my mother and I discussed it and put aside an "emergency fund" just in case we got into town and there was a phantom address (lol).
The address is real, the place is awesome, we were practically a stone's throw away from Walt Disney World's entrance, and I felt safe. Frank gave us everything: pots and pans to cook with, food in the pantry, a washer and dryer with laundry detergent, a beautifully decorated apartment, and peace of mind knowing that we could contact him day or night if we had any problems. His wife is a professional interior designer who designed Simba's Pride. My mother is an artist and has an eye for design. All my mother kept saying to me was "oh chrissy, oh chrissy... this is awesome!" When my toddler walked into the door (18 months) she took a huge breath, stopped right in the door, gazed around and said "wooowww."
I was on a budget and needed Simba's Pride and all of my expectations were met. I'm coming back to Simba's Pride the next time I decide to vacation in Florida. This place rocks.

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing