“It was Wonderful Beyond”
other travellers have booked this property
Den Kitchen
Clubhouse Pool
Lake Fountain
Ariel View of Terra Verde
Gym
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 72 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“It was Wonderful Beyond”
Reviewed 13 May 2010 for a stay in April 2010
person found this review helpful

We totally enjoyed out stay at the villa it was CLEAN and homey and had everything we needed, we felt very safe and Helen called the first night we stayed and I knew if I had any problems she was there to call. We will be going back and are telling friends!!! Immaulately kept.

Liked best: Location
Liked least: Neighbours
Travelling group: Family with teenagers
Your age range 45-54
Young singles Friends getaway
People with disabilities Families with young children
“Satisfactory.”
Reviewed 8 April 2010 for a stay in March 2010

The Villa was just as described and was a beautiful holiday home. The unfortunate part was the mess left by our neighbours, when I contacted the management company they said it was not their problem and they would not be able to do anything about it (a very obnoxious gentleman)I then contacted Terra Verde who said it was not their problem and I should deal with the management com pany, all in all a terrible way to treat customers. The stinking mess at the front of the Villa was beyond belief and it was left that way for four full days. I will NEVER use Terra Verde again, I took 11 guests with me on vacation and I was extremely embarassed by the whole thing. I can supply photographs if you decide that you want to see for yourself.

NY
Reviewed 6 April 2010 for a stay in March 2010

Check-in / front desk Service
Liked best: Large enough home, nicely furnished
Liked least: Crowded neighborhood
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 18-24
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
“Terrific!”
Reviewed 1 April 2010 for a stay in February 2010
person found this review helpful

We had a family vacation and were delighted to be able to stay close to Disney World in Helen Elmer's beautiful, well - equipped home. It truly was a "home away from home"!

Helen has thought of everything! There were 13 of us from baby, toddler, pre-school, right up to teenager, Parents, Grandparents, Aunt and Uncle. We were all comfortable - there is lots of space for everybody.

The pool,hot tub and games room were well used as were the great laundry facilities!

The fact that there were 2 pack'n plays, a Toddler bed, and Strollers - made it so easy and convenient for us. Also there is a nice High chair. The kitchen and whole house is well equipped and beautifully appointed.

We were all so pleased and couldn't say enough good about it.

We would highly recommend this home. Also, all our dealings with Helen Elmer were very pleasant. She provided complete detailed information each step along the way in our planning.

It certainly contributed greatly to the wonderful time we had

A TripAdvisor Member
“I want to keep this a secret!”
Reviewed 15 March 2010 for a stay in March 2010
person found this review helpful

We stayed with our immediate family (myself, my husband, our boys: 4, 3, and 18-months), my parents, my father-in-law, my brother-in-law, his wife and their 2 little boys. Sounds crowded? It wasn't! There was plenty of space for all of us. The home itself is lovely. It was extremely clean and had a well-stocked kitchen (more pots and pans than I have at home!) The pool, jacuzzi, large lanai, and game room made for plenty of fun spaces to play, but there were also numerous movies and board games. We spent time at the playground and the arcade room at the clubhouse, which was great for the kids. Oh, and it is super-convenient to an enormous Walmart, and a short drive to Disney. The owner is delightful to work with and the management company is very responsive. The dryer stopped turning one afternoon and was fixed in less than 24 hours. We want to go back, so... shhhh... don't tell your friends how great this place is!

Check-in / front desk Service
Liked best: It had everything we could need for our family
Liked least: Having to leave!
Travelling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 25-34
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing