“Super Bomb Squad”

Book In Advance
More Info
US$30,99*
and up
Super Bomb Squad: Commandos Awesome! Escape Room...
Ranked #6 of 28 Fun & Games in Kissimmee
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Doldrick’s Escape Room is Central Florida’s newest and most exciting escape room yet! From brand new players to the expert enthusiast, we have something awesome for everyone! High tech, fully-immersive Escape games!
Reviewed 28 June 2018

First experience doing an escape room. Wasn’t sure what to expect but I had an absolute blast trying to escape. The production value alone lends a kind of magic to the experience that is quite rare. The moment you start the challenge, you feel like you are a part of the story. Every character and every item feels authentic and integrated well into the narrative. Definitely top notch and well thought out. I can say without a doubt that this experience makes me want to come back and do more

Doldricks, Guest Relations Manager at Doldrick's Escape Room, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Wow! What an amazing review, We are so glad we got to be your first escape room experience and our glad you had a blast! Super Bomb Squad was built to be believable, we wanted interaction in the room and wanted to feel like you're actually in a movie with the lights and music in the room. We hope you come back for our next adventure!

All reviews
"company"
"fun"
in 7 reviews

Reviewed 27 June 2018

Doldrick's does a great job of having a unique style of game that is perfect for first time players, but is still exciting and challenging for veteran players. Currently, there is only one room is open (a second under development with several more to come soon). However, "Super Bomb Squad: Commandos Awesome" has my description of the room in the title, Awesome! This room is a must do experience of Orlando and is now #1 on my list of rooms I have played in the country (80+ games played). SBS:CA has a style that is very family friendly and many unique twists of puzzle design that I haven't seen anywhere else. Everything at Doldrick’s is designed, developed, and built by the owners. Their passion shines through on every detail in the game.

The staff at the facility (the owners :)) are very courteous and helpful. The facility was clean and well laid out. It also has an area for events for those who might need it. If you have concerns about special effects in rooms let them know ahead of time and they are able to easily disable those effects.

With a light hearted story line, great music, and creative puzzles, SBS:CA is an experience that cannot be missed. Doldrick's Escape Room can certainly be added to a small list of companies as a turning point of what the escape room industry is moving towards. I cannot wait until the next games are released for another unique adventure.

Matthew, what amazing and awesome review you left, Thank you so much! When it came down to the creation of Bomb Squad we wanted to build a room that pushed the envelope, we wanted to build a game we wanted to see and something we could enjoy. Come back to partake in the quest for some other pirates treasure with Spoopy Bones, we think you will enjoy it more!

Reviewed 27 June 2018

This room ties for the best escape room I've played out of 70+ rooms. Often escape rooms will have great aesthetic and poor puzzles, or vice versa. At Doldrick's, the puzzles are very well thought out and the room is beautifully designed as well. Everything is built from scratch. No typical mass distributed props here. Even the intro video will give you a chuckle. For those with epilepsy, they can turn the strobe effects off (the intro video can be a bit flashy, but it's quick and easy to close eyes for, as listening is all that is needed).I cannot recommend them enough. Seriously, go check them out.

Doldricks, Guest Relations Manager at Doldrick's Escape Room, responded to this reviewResponded 3 days ago

Thank you so much for your review Stephanie! When we build Bomb Squad we wanted to go all out and make something was fun for the visual people and also fun for the puzzle people and we feel like it hits that happy medium. We can't wait for you to try out our other rooms!

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

My wife and I went tonight. It was sooo much fun. We have just recently started doing escape rooms and this was our 9th. It was 5 out of 5 fun, great, innovative, pure. The puzzles always felt they were leading to the final destination and not just “puzzles for puzzles sake”. Always moving and solving, no dead time. The puzzles were unique and innovative. No Math problems to solve. Some locks but not too many so you didn’t feel like - get a key, unlock a box. But a few so you felt the fun of I got a key! There were army men, bombs, cameras, and even laser guns! You get to shoot laser guns in an escape room! Not going to see that every day. Hope you have as much fun as we did.

The staff was friendly and really cared that we had fun. Lots of love went into this place I think judging by the quality of everything. You can feel it in this game.

I'm so glad you and your wife had so much fun here! We wanted guests in Bomb Squad to feel like you're actually experiencing things and doing stuff rather then putting a code in to move on to the next task. We hope you come check out our next rooms we have coming up soon! Thank you for the review.