See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

Visiting Disney parks for a few days and this hotel is in the middle of all off them. Free shuttle if you want, big assortiment of complementary breakfast. All the staff is extremely helpfull and manager is visible and available for the guests. We can highly recomment this hotel. Points of attention are WIFI acces in the whole(big) room and new items as paper holder need to be fixed. This hotel can keep up the high number of reviews on all sites.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
KIM C, Front Office Manager at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Kissimmee Gateway, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2018

Thank you for your review and comments. We will grow when we here from our guest.

Reviewed 24 June 2018

We had come to stay as we were visiting Walt Disney World, and it was so much nicer than probably 90% of rooms I've ever stayed at within the park. The location was also perfect for going to the park, it was only a few miles from the entrance and there was shuttle services!! Overall, lovely hotel. The rooms are beautifully done, including a

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for your review. We are happy to hear that you and the family enjoyed your stay with us.

Reviewed 23 June 2018

The location was good to me. The street its on is a dead end and there's some construction being done, but I didn't care. Check in was about 5 minutes and the front desk attendant was very nice.

Our room was large, spacious, modern and clean. Enough for at least 6. The bathroom was a nice size and the water pressure was adequate. The unit had a washer/dryer, kitchen complete with dishes/pots/pans, microwave, stove and a fridge. All worked great. The wifi was good and complimentary. There's even a walmart within walking distance (but I don't know if I would as the traffic is kind of hectic). Close to everything and they have a free shuttle and give you times and places that the shuttle visits. The bed was super comfortable as well and the whole hotel was quiet. All of the staff I met was so accommodating.

The bedroom opened onto a small patio with chairs and a table. A short walk away was the pool area which had lights around the perimeter and a grilling area off of that. Very nice but we didn't use it.

I didn't particularly enjoy my vacation, but I did love the accommodations. I would definitely stay here again and would recommend it to anyone looking for great service at very reasonable pricing.

1  Thank CinR84
KIM C, Front Office Manager at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Kissimmee Gateway, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2018

Thank you for your review. I am happy that your enjoyed your stay and the staff. I hope to see you next time when your away from home.

Reviewed 22 June 2018

This hotel was absolutely amazing. I was very nervous when I got the deal I got on the room but to my surprise, I was speechless. The construction on the street is a little bit of a eye sore but once you past that, its was amazing. The staff member that assisted me during check-in was one of the nicest, patient, effective staff member Ive come across. They even gave my daughter a little small gift for her birthday. The hotel is extremely clean and quiet. The pool could be bigger but there's plenty of water parks around so it was no biggie. I literally didn't want to leave the room, it did not feel like a hotel at all, it felt like I was in the comforts of my own home. This is hotel I will always come to when visiting Florida!!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for your review. I am happy that you and the family will be returning on your next visit.

Reviewed 21 June 2018

Rooms are clean with a full kitchen and can comfortably sleep up to six people. Close to all Disney Parks, restaurants and souvenir shops. Walmart is right across the street. Would stay here again when visiting Orlando. The price is very reasonable.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
KIM C, Front Office Manager at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Kissimmee Gateway, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2018

Thank you for your review, can not wait to see you and the family again.