“Awesome”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Awesome”
Reviewed 15 September 2013 for a stay in October 2013

We stayed here during out last vacation in Orlando. Great value! The house was just ready! Everything was very clean including the kitchen, rooms, and pool. Very central location and close to all attraction parks. Highly recommend you checking them out if going to be visiting Orlando.

Older travelers

Cleanliness Check-in / front desk
A TripAdvisor Member
“fantastic!!!”
Reviewed 28 June 2013 for a stay in June 2013

I really enjoyed my four night stay at advantage Vacation Home . The home was wonderful and the staff was very friendly. I wish i could of stayed longer. I had such a wonderful time. The only thing i dislike was the 99dollars charge for cleaning fees. I wish i was aware of that first hand. Other that that my stay was fantastic and the next time i visit Florida i will choose advantage vocation home again///

A romantic getaway
Little River Academy
Reviewed 6 June 2013 for a stay in May 2013

Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing