“Peaceful”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Portuguese first
Any
“Peaceful”
Reviewed 27 January 2011 for a stay in October 2010

This was a last minute rental but it was as peaceful, clean, and comfortable as I hoped. I loved the security of the alarm and the rental agency called to make sure everything was sufficient.

Travelling group: Solo traveler
Your age range 45-54
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
“Great”
Reviewed 8 July 2010 for a stay in June 2010

This was my 2nd trip to Disney and my children's 1st. We will definately be back. It was great. Just a few min outside Disney and a pool and hot tub to come home and relax in after a long day!

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 35-44
“A+ as always”
Reviewed 3 July 2009 for a stay in June 2009

We will be with loyalty forever! If we need anything they are always there to help! Keep homes clean & well maintained! We come every year, sometimes 2x a year and will never work with another company- Loyalty is the best out there!

IL (Chicago suburbs)
Reviewed 26 June 2009 for a stay in June 2009

Management Response
26 Jun 2009
Thank you for your comments, we look forward to your next stay with us
north wales england
Reviewed 30 March 2009 for a stay in December 2007

Liked best: Comfort and cleanliness
Travelling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 65+
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Recommended for:
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Families with teenagers Tourists
Large groups Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing