“Amazing Stay!!!”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
“Amazing Stay!!!”
Reviewed 14 October 2012 for a stay in September 2012

Beautiful, well kept 4 bedroom villa. Nice location backing onto a conservation area so lovely and quiet. Wildlife in abundance including racoons and armadillos!! Central location with loads of fab eating places close by including Outback, Olive Garden and Longhorns. Great management company in Lowery Vacations homes it was so easy to extend our checkout time. Would certainly stay here again and recommed to my friends. Wish i was there now!

LOUISIANA
Reviewed 12 July 2012 for a stay in June 2012

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
A TripAdvisor Member
“This was a wonderfull home away from home.”
Reviewed 4 August 2010 for a stay in July 2010

I would recommend this home to friends and family. I enjoyed the relaxation of home away from home. The room were clean and the covered pool was a plus.

Thanks a lot to Bibi and James for their patience and caring nature during my family crisis. I had to reschedule my trip 3 times because of a family emergency and they were very helpful.

God Bless

Travelling group: Family with young children
Your age range 35-44
“Very Peaceful”
Reviewed 2 August 2010 for a stay in July 2010

Everyone on our street were very friendly...even the security people at the front entrance...very easy to check-in/check-out...our home was pleasant...the manual for procedures helped us w/our questions concerning the property. We will be using ur service each year as our get away.

Travelling group: Family with young children
Your age range 35-44
stuart florida
Reviewed 29 April 2010 for a stay in April 2010

Management Response
29 Apr 2010
Dear Guests,
We would like to thank you for posting a review of your recent stay, April 23 – 25, 2010.
I would like to apologize for any inconvenience you may have had in the home.
Our guests are our main concern at all times.
We have notified the owner of the property on your behalf, in regards to the beds in the home.
The owner has proceeded to update new beds for the home.
Thank you, your Lowery’s Team. # 120679
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing