“Pleasant Vacation Home”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

A TripAdvisor Member
“Pleasant Vacation Home”
Reviewed 28 June 2013 for a stay in June 2013
person found this review helpful

I booked this location online but the communications were great. Friendly and helpful service. The home is very spacious. Although some upkeep is needed. The carpet is showing age, doors and beds squeaks, water pressure could be stronger, vinyl flooring is showing age in the bathrooms. The air condition was set on 75. At times it could be a little cooler but it was under a locked box. We had a pleasant stay at the home away from home. Location is great. Convenient stores nearby. Exercise room, the pool and having a washer and dryer in the home are great amenities. The majoritiy of the home is clean, the blinds need to be cleaned or dusted. Overall, the stay was great and I would recommend this rental to anyone. Just a few issues to be expected at any rental properties.

virginia
Reviewed 20 March 2013 for a stay in March 2013
person found this review helpful

Maracaibo
Reviewed 24 May 2012 for a stay in February 2012

Va.
Reviewed 18 April 2012 for a stay in April 2012

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
A TripAdvisor Member
“Cute and comfy”
Reviewed 15 March 2012 for a stay in March 2012

Stayed here before and enjoyed the atmosphere. The community is very clean and well kept. House was tidy and comfortable for our guests. Didnt stay long enough to enjoy the clubhouse and the services offered to guests. Just a little surprised to see that the reservation ended up costing twice the amount than the rental rate was going for because of all the other cleaning and rental fees added. Not quite happy with that.

Recommended for:
Rugged travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing