“Cute and comfy”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
“Cute and comfy”
Reviewed 15 March 2012 for a stay in March 2012

Stayed here before and enjoyed the atmosphere. The community is very clean and well kept. House was tidy and comfortable for our guests. Didnt stay long enough to enjoy the clubhouse and the services offered to guests. Just a little surprised to see that the reservation ended up costing twice the amount than the rental rate was going for because of all the other cleaning and rental fees added. Not quite happy with that.

Date of stay: March 2012
Recommended for:
Rugged travelers
A TripAdvisor Member
“Everything was perfect. It was wonderful for all of us...”
Reviewed 14 February 2012 for a stay in January 2012

Including the site where We can have all details about the houses is very good. All documents to the rental process is very simple and easy to fill the eletronics forms.
The house was very clean. It has everything that we needed day by day. The kitchen, the bathroom (including hair dryer), the rooms... are complete.
If my family and I have the new opportunity we would like to stay there again.

Date of stay: January 2012
Recommended for:
A romantic getaway
“Nice”
Reviewed 15 May 2011 for a stay in April 2011

My family and I had a wonderful time! The place was nice and clean. Would recommend to other and will be back!

Date of stay: April 2011
Travelling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 35-44
GA
Reviewed 20 October 2010 for a stay in October 2010

Date of stay: October 2010
Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family with young children
Your age range 35-44
Fort Lauderdale
Reviewed 7 April 2010 for a stay in March 2010

Date of stay: March 2010
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing