See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 9 March 2018

Very last minute decision to stay here. While the place was no 5 star hotel, I was pleasantly surprised how quiet and clean it was. Check in and check out was super easy. The great location allowed us to pick up right where we left off on our way to South Florida.

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 10 April 2017 via mobile

Room was clean. Tiki bar food was good and open until 10pm. Staff was friendly. They have a water park on site open from 11am-7pm. Not fond of the bright colored orange and blue rooms but for $180 it was a nice place!

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 January 2017 via mobile

Whatever you do, do not lose the key. You will never hear the end of it. I promise.
Make sure you wake up the first time they knock on your door, otherwise they'll just come in.
Owner was rude, nasty carpets. You can still smell the beer the prostitute spelt on it years ago.

Date of stay: November 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 April 2015

I booked this hotel for 3 nights but within the first 5 minutes, I knew that was a huge mistake. Part of the reason for choosing this hotel was that it was listed at "pet friendly". The very first thing out of the manager's mouth upon my check in was, "You have a big dog, we do not allow dogs." I told him she is a service animal and he asked for proof. I gave him the same printout that I have given to every business we have ever entered and was informed that it was not good enough. He asked for further proof, special identification for my dog. He said the paper I provided was something anyone could print out. The paper I gave him was the ADA federal laws regarding service animals, what questions businesses are allowed to ask, and what constitutes discrimination. When I told him that paper was sufficient enough to allow my service dog and I into Epcot, Cocoa Beach, restaurants, and 3 other hotels he told me he did not believe me, I could just be making that up. When I explained to him that he was not allowed, by federal law, to demand special identification for my dog he proceeded to tell me that he did not have my reservation or any rooms available. When I gave him the confirmation code for reserving and paying for the room online, he proceeded to tell me that I did not specify I had a service animal during the online reservation and that he would not honor the reservation. After arguing with this rude man for a good 10 minutes, threatening a lawsuit if he kept discriminating against me or by trying to turn me away, he finally consented to allow the reservation. He slammed paperwork and the hotel keys around, was very hostile and rude, and stuck me in the nastiest room imaginable as punishment for daring to know my rights and having the audacity to demand that they be upheld.

This room had burn holes in all the blankets and sheets. The sheets and bedding were so dirty I demanded clean sheets to lay ON TOP OF THE BEDDING! The carpet was so disgustingly filthy that my feet were black from walking around the room. There was blood spots on the sheets and bed, hair and food inside the tucked in sheets, black curly hairs in the bathtub, altogether the nastiest hotel I have ever stayed in.

I will definitely be checking my credit card to see if he put extra charges on there. I wouldn't be a bit surprised to see a charge for pets even though that is also against the law regarding service animals. Do not stay at this hotel! Would not recommend this one to my worst enemy.

Date of stay: April 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Angela G
Reviewed 28 December 2014

The location is good - 20 min from the airport and the parks. But, don't expect nothing more than that. There was mold at the bathroom ceiling, the bathroom fan wasn't working and there was a cigarette hole at the bed sheet. It's ok for one night, but if you are staying for a few more days, it's better to pay a little more and stay elsewhere.

Date of stay: December 2014