See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 18 June 2016 via mobile

This is an older motel. My room was antiquated but everything worked well. Two queen beds with VERY firm (or hard as a rock according to my daughter) mattresses. I have back pain and the firm mattress actually worked well for me Refrigerator and microwave in room. Wi-Fi worked great the whole time. The pool was nice to have there. Stayed a couple days to save some money. If you want very basic, and not pretty, at a budget rate then I think this is an ok option.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank nobluph
Reviewed 4 May 2016

Filthy, disgusting run on a shoestring.Owner unable to communicate as didn't speak English.Please don't even think about staying here as it must close as it is giving visitors a very bad impression of a wonderful town.
Our bed had dangerous metal sticking out from frame and had dirty patches on the base etc.etc.etc.Please do not support it.Close it down.

Room Tip: Your car would be safer and cleaner.
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 March 2016

We upgraded to the waterbed room. It was a king size waterbed and they had a queen size mattress bed in the room as well. It seems as though they just installed new carpet, or they keep the carpet very clean. The bathtub/shower seemed like it had just been upgraded, or they have been taking very good care of. When we walked in it smelled so clean! There weren't any bugs, or hair, or anything gross. All the hotels in the area had closed down their pools. This was the only hotel that had it opened. The pool was a nice size and it was very clean. It wasn't a heated pool, but the water was still nice. They had a washer and dryer for guests to use. In the morning when it was close to check out time the owner was walking around cleaning outside. When she saw me she asked about my stay and if we got in the pool, she was really nice. All the staff was really nice. I am definitely staying there again when we come back.

Room Tip: Waterbed room was really clean, and quiet. They are close to the pool and hotel washer/dryer.
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 April 2015 via mobile

My family and I stayed here recently. It is okay as a last resort especially if you are on a budget. The beds were extremely uncomfortable but it was clean at least. We would stay here again but only if all other hotels within our budget are fully booked.

Stayed: April 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 April 2015 via mobile

We spent a week at a value hotel at Disney world and on the way home we were extremely tired and booked this motel on a whim. Big mistake! I read reviews on this site beforehand and none of them sounded like the hotel I stayed in . Dirty!! Dirty shower walls and no fitted sheets for the beds. 1 pillow allowed per person and when I asked the owner for more pillows she didn't understand English very well at all. There was chewed gum stuck to the bathroom wall right by the toilet paper and this was fresh chewed gum not old smashed in gym which tells me no one cleaned that bathroom. I literally cried I was so upset and disgusted. There is a sign in the lobby which states no refunds so I won't be able to get my money back but I would sleep in my car before I stayed in this hotel again. I know for the price you can't expect much but I do expect cleanliness and basics like sheets on the bed.

Stayed: April 2015, travelled with family