“Perfect vacation villa!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

MJG1257GH...
Grand Haven, Michigan
“Perfect vacation villa!”
Reviewed 6 April 2017 for a stay in March 2017

We couldn't have asked for a more perfect vacation! The weather was awesome! We have been staying at Runaway Beach Club for the last 14 years and have always rented a villa directly through the Club. This year I rented directly from the owner, Zach, who was very prompt in answering all my questions, and believe me I asked a lot of questions. This upper unit has recently been renovated and looked exactly like the pictures that are posted. Even though check in and check out was offsite, Magical Memories was located less than five minutes from the resort and not hard to locate at all. The staff upon check-in could have been a bit more friendly, but the staff upon check out were very kind which made up for the cold reception we got upon arrival. Since I had never booked a unit directly through an owner, I was a bit apprehensive about what I would find when I finally got into the unit. IT. WAS. AMAZING. I was very impressed as the unit was spotless. The bathroom was exceptionally clean, the furniture was nice, and the kitchen had all the pots, pans, utensils, and glassware needed. The kids slept on the sofa bed, while I got to enjoy the comfort of a huge king-size bed that was awesome! The rental price for this unit was extremely reasonable and well worth every single penny. I highly recommend staying in this unit as I really could not find simply one thing wrong with it. Zach was very polite and friendly in his emails, very accommodating, and sincerely wanted for us to enjoy our time in Florida - which we did! Thank you, Zach, I know for sure that I will be a repeat customer!

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing