US$226
US$152
Blackfin Resort and Marina(Marathon)(Great Value!)
US$179
US$174
US$151
Courtyard by Marriott Marathon Florida Keys(Marathon)(Great Value!)
US$199
US$181
Captain Pip's Marina & Hideaway(Marathon)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$143
US$135
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$153/night.

Hyatt Place Marathon Florida Keys(Marathon)(Great Value!)
US$240
US$201
Captain Pips at Knights Key Inn(Marathon)(Great Value!)
US$145
US$141
Orbitz.com
TripAdvisor
Reviews (3 962)
3 962 results
2 708
2 708
All reviewsthe butterfly cafeadult poolthree bedroomfamily poollagoon pooltiki bar on the beachmain poolbeach frontkey westbedroom townhouseputting greenwater sportsturtle hospitalfull kitchensea grasswater viewback porch
39 - 44 of 3 962 reviews
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Stayed at Tranquility Bay Resort with a group of girl friends for the weekend and our stay was absolutely amazing! We had a delicious dinner at the Butterly Cafe and enjoyed drinks at the tiki bar watching the sunset. Our room was very comfortable and clean. Susana was very nice and helpful when servicing the beach house. Will definitely return soon!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Tranquility1234, Front Office Manager at Tranquility Bay Beach House Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Greetings Bianca Z,

Your comments mean a lot to us and we are so pleased to hear about your happy experience at Tranquility Bay. It is fantastic to hear how well you were looked after by Susana in housekeeping and we will ensure that she is made aware of your comments. Thank you for choosing Tranquility Bay as your destination in the Florida Keys!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This is one of the best hotels I’ve ever been to in the Keys. Finding good hotels in the Keys is a very hard task, as soon as I stumbled upon this hotel in an ad, I immediately knew that I should stay there. So I did, all of the staff was very welcoming, Neidy helped me the whole time I was there.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Ray W

Greetings Ray W,

Your comments mean a lot to us and we are so pleased to hear about your happy experience at Tranquility Bay. It is fantastic to hear how well you were looked after by Neidy in our housekeeping department and we will ensure that she is made aware of your comments. Thank you for choosing Tranquility Bay as your destination in the Florida Keys!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

My Wife and I enjoyed our stay at Tranquality Bay Resort more than any vacation location in out forty years of traveling together. I knew we were in for a treat when we were greeted by Mr. Otis at the front desk. Such a wonderful person who made us feel most welcome to the resort. The two bedroom townhome was clean and comfortable. We enjoyed sitting on the upper and lover porch looking out of the ocean and large beautiful pool. Jetski’s, paddle boards, and kayak’s are available on location for rent. The property has lots of room on the water front for sun bathing. Their were so many local restaurants in Marathon we did not eat in the dining room however we heart from others it was very good. We really can’t say anything but good things about this resort. We only wish we had remained there for several more days rather than driving south for a few days in Key West. This place is so peaceful and relaxing. So different from the environment in Key West.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Greetings Sailorsway,

This is exactly what we like to hear! Thank you for sharing your comments with us following your recent stay at Tranquility Bay. We aim to please with our service and close attention to detail, so it’s a pleasure to read how much you enjoyed your visit. Here’s to your next stay with us!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

loved our stay at tranquility bay resort and had great serves from the housekeeping lady's. We ran into Neidy and let her know we needed a change of bed sheets (The baby had an accident) and she was so understanding. Neidy brought it up quickly after talking to her.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Yani P

Greetings Yani P,

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This was a family vacation and we made our reservation months in advance. We all traveled from different places and met in Marathon at Tranquility Bay. The houses fit our needs perfect and was just what we wanted. The beach was quiet, tranquil, and relaxing. We never had trouble finding chairs or umbrellas. It was a great place to relax and read or nap. You could just sit on the back deck and watch the waves. The pools were acceptable. The larger pool was really nice but very crowded with kids--some supervised some not. The other pools were small and less crowded. Go early in the morning or late to avoid crowds at the pools. We had a great time and spent most of it on the beach. I guess Hilton has spoiled us as some of us arrived before the 4 o'clock check in. We were told our room(s) were not ready but one would be in an hour and they would call. Some were tired from an all night flight from the West Coast, but we went and got a bite to eat. An hour and a half later we came back and still no room. We wondered around the property a little and finally did get to check in to one room. The other was not ready till around 5. Every thing went great at the property after that. The efficient maids came daily and a good time was had by all. The cooking utensils are adequate but there was no baking sheet of any kind. You have to wash the forks after every meal as there were only 6. No coffee filters the first morning and what a mess. It was easily salvaged for the coffee drinkers --a Cuban coffee shop right across the highway and it was visited every morning after that. Iguanas are everywhere and I mean everywhere. Don't go barefooted --wear shoes at all times as their waste products are also everywhere. Watch where you step!
Upon arriving home I noticed an extra charge on my credit card from the resort. I called and emailed several times with no acknowledgement. Finally, I did speak to a gentleman who really could not explain in English the small charge. I don't mind paying for what I get but I am rather annoyed when charged for something that I have no idea what it is for. The resort is beautiful, quiet, and relaxing. All in all we had a really great time but for the price the check in could be in the Hilton style and much more accommodating.

Room Tip: Water or ocean view --rooms on the south side are close to a turtle hospital and you may hear the tour operator at the hospital.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family