“Nice trip”

Starfish Snorkeling
More attraction details
Owner description: Snorkel SOMBRERO LIGHTHOUSE & NATIONAL MARINE SANCTUARY - the third largest reef in the world - located six miles off-shore. This is the #1-rated reef in the Florida Keys for snorkeling!!!
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Nice trip, we saw both dolphines and sea turtles. The crew was very friendly, helpful and professional.

All reviews
in 155 reviews
"crew"
in 194 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This is the best snorkeling trip we ever did in the keys, and we have done a lot of them. Capt Tanya was the best. The boat and the craw are top notch. no disappointment here. If your thinking of a snorkeling trip in the keys, this would be the one. Just do it!!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I went with my wife and my kids. We had a great time! The crew from the starfish were amazing, very professional and knowledgeable of the area. The boat and the equipment were clean and well maintained. It was just an amazing experience that we can’t wait to do it again!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Fantastic snorkeling along the reef. A wonderful boat ride where we also saw a school of dolphins jumping in the waves and 3 sea turtles.

1  Thank jenachip
See more reviews
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This was our first snorkeling adventure. Myself, my wife, my two daughters. When I first glanced down at the reef it was amazing. Beautiful multicolored fish EVERYWHERE. Captain Mac was great. He went out of his way to help my 11 year old adjust her stuff several times. When I go back I will do again.