Open today: 08:00 - 18:00
Review Highlights
Excellent dive experience.

3 certified divers for 8 dives over 4 days. Best dive outfit in the Keys. They partner with Dive... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
WorldTravler75954
Tilden's is the place to go in Marathon!

Great time Scuba Diving with my 15 year old Son (and my Wife Snorkeling). Went to 2 different... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
MichiganTraveler21

Recommended experiences in and around Marathon
from US$39,00
from US$99,00
from US$25,00
from US$49,00
More Info
All reviews dive shop snuba trip dive master sombrero reef captain larry lobster great dive lion fish night dive boat crew divers and snorkelers dive sites snorkel gear the reefs these guys explained everything beautiful fish
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 February 2021 via mobile

We decided at the last minute to book a snorkel excursion at our hotel. Captain Larry and Luke were great. Very knowledgeable and encouraging. We went to 2 spots and all gear was provided. I am not a great swimmer so I wore a snorkel vest and had a noodle (both provided). We were reluctant to wear the wetsuits but glad we did as the water was 75 degrees and they can in handy! Snorkel sites were great. Lots of fish.

Reviewed 26 February 2021

With some improving weather, I decided to call around to try to find a dive for the following morning. At 3:00 p.m., Tilden told me they had a boat going out and took full payment, which they made very clear was non-refundable-- reasonable given late booking. At 4:30 I got a call that they decided they were not going out because they did not have enough people. They did not know that at 3:00?

I then had to scramble to find an alternate outfitter in the 30 min before everything closed.

No respect for the reservation...

Reviewed 15 February 2021 via mobile

I live in Big Pine and normally use a different dive shop to fill my bottles. Mine was closed due to being a Sunday, so as a favor my wife took 2 bottles in while I was working. Right from the get go she was treated like crap she said.
The lady at the register gave her attitude, then the guy outside who filled the tanks, didn’t even offer to help her retrieve the tanks, even after he saw her struggling! She said he just sat and watched her, even after she obviously hurt herself! THAT is no man, and I will NEVER recommend or go back even if they were the last dive shop in the Keys!!!
When I got off work and she told me this, I wanted to drive back up and have a word with him, wife calmed me down.
And to add, they charge $7.00 for a fill, the FRIENDLY shop I normally use, nicest people and only charge $5.00 a fill.
Do yourself a favor, look around before going to them!!!

Reviewed 9 February 2021

I've always loved snorkeling. But with that being said, I can't believe I spent 59 years on the surface looking down at the Reef. It's a completely different world at eye level. Lisa, the young lady that was my guide, was very patient. Going under the water and still breathing is not a natural act, but easy to learn. Once we got to the bottom, about 15-20ft max, you are introduced to a Whole New World! We saw thousands of fish 20+ different kinds, moray eels, a nurse shark, giant grouper, lobster, starfish, a big stingray, and so much More!
All of the crew on the boat were helpful with information and questions. They definitely love what they do!
I had so much fun that I'm going to do it again tomorrow and I can definitely see scuba lessons in my future.

Reviewed 27 January 2021

My husband and I did a course with Jake and had an amazing experience. He's a fantastic and patient instructor and we couldn't have asked for a better trip. Our boat captain Larry was awesome as well! Thank you so much. Now we can't wait to dive again!

Date of experience: January 2021