other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
new sleeper sofa
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Tammy C
Naples, Florida
“Meh.”
Reviewed 14 August 2018 for a stay in July 2018
person found this review helpful

Third party gave us wrong information for room number. Had to wait in parking lot until I could reach her. And, btw...parking lot is a mess after Irma. a MESS!
It suited our needs to be able to cook our own food, at least
Well stocked with supplies - but cookware and storage containers were rather beat up - LOTS of cocktail glasses - I mean it, there were 4 shelves of them!
Towels were like rags.
Smelt of cigarette smoke - had to buy deodorizer at Dollar store down street.
Surfaces were Clean enough, though there were TONS of tiny ants.
Dip in shower floor needs repair
Air conditioner LOUD - disrupted sleep
Could not use resort amenities as private owner from whom I rented chose not to pay SkipJack the fees - ugh. I mean really - ugh. When we reserved 3 months prior, the negotiations between owners and resort were not complete - so we didn't find out until a week before our arrival we had no access to the "ammenties" and we had a pool view...you know, the pool I was not allowed to use. And oh yea, the other view was of Rt 1 traffic - little view of canal.
There was a domestic dispute on the property while I was there - Police came
Uber drivers were dropping off the locals for the pool bar - make of that what you will. Some might find that a positive. We did not.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing