“Phenomenal experience!”

Price range: US$15 - US$40
Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Seafood
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Description: We are a nouveau fusion restaurant, representing eclectic styles of cuisines. We source local and seasonal ingredients to compliment our ever changing menu. We have a wine list that represents 5 continents and over 120 offerings.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I don't do the whole take pictures of food and post on social media thing; in fact, this is the first time I have. But we were getting ready to leave Cheeca after a short stay and went just to see Kaiyo's menu before we left. The Chef and staff were really welcoming and we decided to have one last meal on the island. Instead of ordering off the menu (which was wonderful, by the way... my wife loved the shrimp and lobster ramen) I asked Chef to just freestyle. And this is the masterpiece he created. It was probably the most beautiful plate of food I have ever had in front of me, and hands down one of the best meals I've ever eaten. Between Chef's artful and amazing cooking and the care shown by the staff such as our waitress, Zoe, we were absolutely blown away! Thank you to everyone from Kaiyo, and we can't to return.

2  Thank For_The_U

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Best sushi I’ve had in a while, and the key lime pie is amazing! Very attentive, we tried ever roll and there is t a bad one on the menu

1  Thank CarolineC_6294
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I have had a lot of sushi but have never tasted any sushi so fresh and tasteful as the sushi served at Kaiyo Grill in Islamorada. this the owned by the Green Turtle as well. The food was so good, we went back the following night to try other things on the menu and were not disappointed. The tuna nachos were to die for. The second night we tried the Rack of lamb along with more sushi. I have never tasted lamb as superb as Kaiyo Grill. The hogfish sushi was out of this world along with all the other sushi rolls. The Happy hour from 5-6pm was also an outstanding value.

1  Thank Bacardikona
Reviewed 6 June 2018 via mobile

Our waitress clearly favored the “locals” and ignored us. Bad attitude throughout. Our food was average at best. Got the bill and the waitress stood at our table while we gave her a undeserving tip.

Reviewed 5 June 2018

Don’t miss out on this hidden gem. Food was delicious, staff was extremely friendly and accommodating … we dined on the outside deck and the experience was delightful … My wife and I will definitely make this one if our regulars …

1  Thank Michael A