“Kid friendly”

Viva Saloon
Ranked #187 of 476 Restaurants in Key West
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

After a recent trip to Key West with 3 kids under 7 I was really happy to find this spot for dinner. I would give the food what I consider an average rating 3/5 but I’m giving this restaurant 4/5 because of how kid friendly their outdoor space was. The adults were able to enjoy drinks and appetizers at the table while the kids played in an area off to the side. That area isn’t intended for kids; however, with no other guests nearby they were free to roam around there and they were “contained” lol. There was also live music which was a nice treat. If traveling with kids, I will return!

Reviewed 4 June 2018

Food was amazing Super tasty grouper tacos. Viva Burger is also great. A patty topped with a delicious pulled pork.
Great environment for families. Excellent musicians and service!

Reviewed 22 May 2018 via mobile

Very delicious fish with mango sauce and great live music !! Couples of drinks and dancing !! Love this place

Reviewed 22 May 2018

So many Key West establishments are open late and still serving food, but after a night out on the town, when my wife and I went back to our hotel (near Viva Saloon) and wanted one more beer and a snack before turning in, we stopped here. We even played along (with each other) when we walked in during a round of trivia devoted to baseball, something we know a lot about.

Reviewed 10 May 2018

The open-air window seats and smiling bartender bumped this one up from Average to Very Good. The nachos were just OK, but the beer was cold and I enjoyed the window breeze and sidewalk people watching.