“Worst Pizza in the World”

Angelina's Pizzeria
Ranked #159 of 475 Restaurants in Key West
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed 28 June 2018

$3.50 for cardboard with generic ketchup and a sprinkle of processed cheese. Easy bake oven size and served luke warm, you can eat outside next to the homeless and drunks. Not kidding, it is the worst tasting "pizza" I have ever had in my entire life from anywhere in the world!

Reviewed 27 June 2018

This is a must have every time I am in Key West! Slices are huge & calzones are literally as big as your head! Flavor is there and it's right on the main strip of Duval Street. Fantastic for late night feedings (or anytime really). Went there twice this go round and never fails to disappoint!

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Ordered pizza tonight and had it delivered to our hotel. They made a mistake on our order so we called them back and they sent the correct order. That was great, however when the delivery guy came back to give us the order we paid for he was VERY RUDE and called us a liar. He said he took our order and we didn’t order what we said. Now there are 4 people in our room to verify what was ordered. I am highly upset that someone would be so insulting to a paying customer. That also gave him a generous tip. I would not recommend this place.

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Great big slice pizza!!! We ate there several times on our trip. I had lasagna one night.. it was great. Pizza was large with lots of toppings, oh andthe crust was not greasy. They have cold drinks and colder beer. This is a prefect stop before enjoying one of the many bars in this complex.
We will be back

Reviewed 12 June 2018

I stopped by Angelina's during a recent trip down Duval St. My friends and I had been enjoying some adult beverages and needed to have a snack so we could continue the evening lol. I ordered a slice of pepperoni and some cheese sticks. Wow !! the pizza was awesome and the cheese stick were darn good too. What a Great place to get some great food.