“So much better than we even hoped for!”
Nautical Keys Suite King Bed
Mile Zero Suite Kitchen
Pool Area
Swimming Pool Area
Hallway
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Marilyn H
Scott Depot, West Virginia
“So much better than we even hoped for!”
Reviewed 25 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017

We rented all six rooms and loved every minute of it. Perfect for walking Duval Street and close enough for anything else you want to do. So nice having your own pool to completely unwind in. Cleanliness was superb. The decor is amazing. Response time to issues was super quick. June was a joy to correspond with. We all would go back in a heartbeat. Highly recommended by this WV group.

Management Response
14 Nov 2017
Thank you for renting at Top of Duval. We are glad you enjoyed your stay in Key West and at our property. We will look forward to having you back again.
243elaine
Huntington, New York
“PERFECT in every way!”
Reviewed 13 July 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Top of Duval is centrally located in town which made it perfect for walking to restaurants and bars and to see the suset at Mallory Square. We rented all 6 of the suites and all of the rooms were clean and bright and cheery. The kitchens were an added bonus since, with so many people in our group, we didn't want to eat out for every meal. We were able to BBQ in the back yard while we swam in the pool. It was like our own private Hotel. There are washer and dryers for your convenience. Pool towels were provided . The owner is very nice and was responsive to all of our questions. She also provided guidance on things to do and what to see since this was our first time to Key West. We can't wait for our next trip back to Top of Duval.

Management Response
14 Nov 2017
Thank you for your review. We are glad you had a good time and will look forward to having you back again.
June
Chef O
Loxahatchee, Florida
“Top of the world”
Reviewed 30 June 2017 for a stay in August 2016
person found this review helpful

We stayed in this location first in 2008 and it was an incredible experience. We did it a few years in a row until the ownership changed and it was hard for us to find it. I was finally able to locate the new owner, and booked this incredible vacation. We always take over the place, meaning, renting all 6 rooms and it is the best way to go. Each room is a suite fully equipped with everything you will ever need, including a washer and dryer at the hallway. There is a private pool and private 4 cars space, and it's perfectly located in the middle of Duval street. It is the best kept secret in Key West. The owner ,June, is fantastic to work with and very accessible. We had another legendary vacation and can't wait to book it again for our annual vaca.

Callie C
“ABSOLUTELY AMAZING”
Reviewed 26 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

We rented the top of duval not knowing what we were really gonna get. We figured it would work for the occassion. Upon arriving we were shocked. This rental was absolutely perfect. The pictures don't do it justice. It was beautiful and beyond perfect for a big group. We rented it for my bachelorette party and it's was the best decision we've made so far. We are already ready to book our next trip to stay at Top of Duval. We will be booking annually for family vacations and girls trips. I have told everyone I know about this gem here in key west and I can not wait to come back!
-Callie Carlisle

Johnny P
Mobile
“Greatest stay ever!!”
Reviewed 17 May 2017 for a stay in February 2017

Hey June!!
Sorry I haven’t already responded, I meant to fill out the comment form before I left but I couldn’t find it. LOL! I have never posted a review but, when I figure out how to do it, I will post this as a review.
WE HAD A BLAST!! The location, the atmosphere, everything we could have thought of needing right there at our finger tips! Step out the front door onto Duval, a block to Truman, so convenient!! This was our second year in a row to spend the Mardi Gras Holiday time in Key West and the next time we come to Key West, Mardi Gras or otherwise, we will NOT need to look past your contact information to know where we want to stay!! We walked to nearly everything we wanted to go to, no real need for a cab or a car (although on one night of overindulgence, we did get a Peddi-cab back from about 8 blocks away; way too much to drink that night!!). The Key Lime Suite was fantastic!! I didn’t get to see in the other suites but if they are anything near the same, any one of them would completely satisfy us on a future return trip. Very nice but not so that you felt like you couldn’t make yourself at home. We did spend a few days at the various beaches in Key West and the washer/dryer were very handy to keep wet, sandy beach clothes/towels from being any issue at all. Walk in the door, get naked and throw everything in the wash. An hour later, done!! Thanks for the supply of washing fluid! Oh that reminds me, also when we arrived in Key West, I went to a grocery and bought several items I felt we would need. When we got to the Suite, almost every item I had purchased was in the Suite already! We really enjoyed having the fully furnished kitchen, I cooked a quick breakfast almost every morning while she was getting ready.
Oh, and also, the pool was great!! Very secluded and private. We didn’t have as much time to use it as we would have liked to due to our schedule but it was great. I wish I had realized the BBQ pit would be so readily available in the pool area, I would have brought the ingredients to fixed you some of my world famous grilled chicken breasts! I didn’t use the pit but it looked great! The tables and umbrellas were a nice surprise in the pool area, we ate a couple of afternoon snacks out there.
I could go on and on but, let me finish this by saying that you can give my contact information to anyone you’d like if you need verification of anything about your Suites! I will gladly spread the word to anyone I hear mention any possibility that they may be thinking of coming to Key West.
Can’t wait to get back there, thanks for a great experience June!!!

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing