Ways to Experience Sunset Water Sports
Reviews (4 536)
4 536 results
3 592
3 592
All reviews jet ski tour party cat parrot key resort dinner cruise wave runner tour banana boat these guys snorkeling trip a lot of fun sand bar dolphin watch crew members awesome experience great trip highlight of our trip fish trip to key west
Selected filters
73 - 78 of 4 536 reviews
Reviewed 29 January 2021

Great trip, excellent crew! Fun & saw lots of dolphins!
Great instructions for 1st time snorkeling too!

Date of experience: January 2021
Nathan K, Manager at Sunset Water Sports, responded to this reviewResponded 29 January 2021

Happy to hear you had fun, be sure to tag us in any good pics!

Reviewed 28 January 2021

Great sunset cruise! Friendly and helpful crew, unlimited drinks and nibble food. Not crowded so there was plenty of room to spread out on the boat. Best part was that the captain took the boat farther out than the usual cruises (better views and not surrounded by other boats) and we were on the water for the full 2 hours (which doesn’t seem to happen with other cruises. We would definitely recommend this cruise.

Date of experience: January 2021

Thanks for the kind words, hope to see you on the water with us again soon!

Reviewed 28 January 2021

We did the 1.5 hour jet ski tour. I'd never ridden one before and it was an incredible experience! Jake and Jake were our guides and it was clear that they cared a great deal about safety and also wanted us to have a blast, and we did. At first I thought it might be a little pricey but the moment I went to full throttle I thought it was worth every penny. The instruction seemed top notch and I thought the tour itself was pretty ideal, with little breaks spaced here and there throughout and a longer pause at a sandbar. The breaks made for ideal opportunities to snap a few photos, rehydrate, and reapply sunblock (I'm very pale). This was my first time so I can't compare to other companies but I would absolutely not hesitate to recommend Sunset for jet skis or any of their other offerings.

Date of experience: January 2021

Glad to see you had fun, hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 28 January 2021 via mobile

It was really nice, Caribbean music and food and unlimited drinks. the sunset view was magnificent.
The crew are helpful and nice

Date of experience: January 2021

Glad to hear you had fun, come back again soon!

Reviewed 28 January 2021 via mobile

My friend and I had only minimal jet ski experience but we felt very well taken care of on this trip. The check in was well organized and efficient. Max was our tour guide and he did a great job of orienting everyone. Nico was the safety man. I had a small issue and he was immediately there and helpful. Overall fabulous trip. It is somewhat physically demanding however.

Date of experience: January 2021

We are thrilled to see you had fun on the tour, come back again soon!