“Parasailing... up, up, and away!!!”

Fury Water Adventures Key West
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Fury is one of the most popular Key West attractions in and out of the water by visitors and locals alike! Fury Water Adventures offers guests a variety of water sports such as Key West snorkeling, parasailing, jet skiing, sunset sails, sunset cruises, glass bottom boat tours, dolphin watches, kayaking, paddle boarding, and more. Save big on Key West vacation packages with Fury’s Stay & Play deals today.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My 10 year old son booked our parasailing adventure using Fury's website directly and it simply could not have been any easier. Even after I initially booked I had a couple of questions that came up and their customer service people were super quick, super friendly, and super detailed in their responses. We arrived to meeting point on time and were quickly checked in. Once our reservation time came, they were on time and very friendly in helping us onto the boat, which by the way was a very well kept sea craft. Captain Tony and Matt were super chill and yet very clear on their instructions for how we would not only go up, but also return and how to be safe in doing so. My son was a nervous "flyer" but Tony did everything within his power to joke, detail, and make him feel at ease before our turn came and true to his word he did exactly what he told my son he would (it was okay to dip me in the water, but not him. Thanks kid! :) ). I simply can't say enough about the ease of booking, the staff, the crew, or the experience that we had with Fury Keywest. Check them out- you won't be sorry!

1  Thank MsSaraTurner
Write a ReviewReviews (7 538)
All reviews
"great trip"
in 157 reviews

83 - 87 of 7 539 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Xavier is the man! He works the Fury booth on the corner of Eaton and Duval. I asked him how long he would be there because we needed to stop in a shop next door before it closed. He stayed open an extra 20 minutes for us. When we returned to his booth he gave us a great presentation on all the excursions Fury had to offer. He was so enthusiastic and very happy to help us out. He even honored the discount that Fury had online. After we booked the “Double Dip Snorkle”. After we booked, gave us some great restaurant suggestions for the remainder of our stay in Key West. He even threw a handful of drink coupons in! What a guy.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Fury K, Guest Relations Manager at Fury Water Adventures Key West, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My sister and I did the double dip snorkel trip and it was amazing. We had two amazing crew and they made us feel safe and have fun. It was my sister’s first time going snorkeling and he made her feel very comfortable. They stopped at two spots and we got to see so many fish and we even saw a shark. They also had a book that we looked at that showed pictures of all of the fish with their names. My sister really enjoyed looking at it and seeing which fish we saw. Overall, I would definitely book a trip with them again!