The Southernmost House
US$426
US$381
Hyatt.com
  • Pool
Pier House Resort & Spa(Key West)
US$406
US$386
US$305
US$250
  • Pool
Eden House(Key West)(Great Value!)
US$253
US$228
Havana Cabana at Key West(Key West)
US$262
US$201
  • Breakfast included
NYAH Key West(Key West)(Great Value!)
US$224
US$201
  • Breakfast included
US$223
US$192
Priceline
All reviewslopez housethe main houseinfinity poolduval streetcabana roompoolside barocean viewold mansionhistoric propertyhouse is beautifulquiet end of duval stsouthernmost pointyogurtthe entire stafftrip to key westbed and breakfastthird floor
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Everything about this hotel is Amazing!! The staff was wonderful! Felt like we were friends not guest. The view and the building its self was beautuful. We cannot wait to go back, don't think I would stay anywhere else.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 April 2018 via mobile

My wife and I stayed at the Southernmost House on our trip to Key West. The staff treated us great like we were family and the views from the pool are second to none. The bar at the pool is great for grabbing a cocktail (Best Mojitos I have ever had). If you are in Key West you don’t want to miss the opportunity to stay at the beautiful Southernmost Hotel right on the Atlantic Ocean and Duval Street!!!!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 April 2018

The gentleman at the bar (Beard and Tattoo's) was spectacular. We loved his conversation and innovation. We didn't stay at the hotel but came back twice to have the margaritas and mojitos as they were spot on delicious and paleo fresh. Good time, lovely property and we hope to stay there in the future! Good job you guys!

Stayed: April 2018
Reviewed 16 April 2018

Attended a chocolate festival cancer fundraiser at a stunning hotel on the ocean in Key West. My two favorite things in the same place; chocolate and the ocean. The hotel had great entertainment for adults as well as children. This is one hotel that definitely gives back to the community. The entire city of Key West looks forward to this event every year. If I was coming to Key West as a visitor this is where I would stay.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

This is more than a hotel, it is the perfect escape in every way. Staying in a mansion with a pristine pool and better ocean view, the local events and flavor make you feel like a part of the Key West community. Stress just melted away for me in the perfect location at the “quiet” end of Duval Street, and the staff and amenities will make this my Definite key west spot!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family