“Cute concept”
Review of Cupcake Sushi

Cupcake Sushi
Ranked #15 of 30 Dessert in Key West
Reviewed 5 November 2017

I love sushi and I love cake, so I had to try this place out on my birthday. She is very good with the presentation of the little cakes. The frosting was a little sweet for my taste, but if you had a craving for a sweet little snack, then you can try this place out. It is a little expensive considering the size of the cakes, but the presentation and detail is more of what you are paying for.

Reviewed 1 November 2017 via mobile

I have never seen cupcakes like this before. It’s something different and very creative! They look like actual sushi and they pay very good attention to detail. They are moist on the inside and there are many delicious flavor options to choose from!

Reviewed 1 August 2017

I am a huge cupcake fan and Cupcake Sushi was an amazing treat! They are the perfect bite-sized treat that has a surprise hardshell on the outside and a creamy buttercream frosting and spongy cupcake on the inside. So good! Went back twice while I was there and getting ready to order some for delivery!

Reviewed 17 July 2017

Stopped in because the name of the store was just too intriguing to ignore. The owner gave us a sample and we were hooked. Came back the next day to pick up a box for the ride home. The best way to describe it is like a less decadent cake-pop with just the right amount of everything! A must try if you are in town.

1  Thank 795danielq
Reviewed 10 July 2017

These folks catered a wedding we attended and we visited their shop later that week. She could not have been nicer and every flavor that I tried was amazing. She ships anywhere!