“I bet locals don’t buy here”

Key West Polar Bear Ice Cream
Ranked #27 of 30 Dessert in Key West
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Two waffle cones, one small plastic tub, six scoops of ice-cream, 2 small napkins, one small plastic spoon, all for an eye-watering $21.00; all served up without any charm.
I wouldn’t have minded the steep price if the ice cream had been top notch and actually delivered the promised flavours - but it wasn’t and it didn’t.
Avoid; if you are gasping on a hot sunny day, hang-on in there, keep walking along Duval Street, there are other, better, options!

Reviewed 18 February 2018

Ice cream on a hot day is always a good idea. We got two cones and enjoyed them. Of course you have to try at least one other flavor before you commit to that one..so we sampled a few.

Reviewed 27 November 2017

Stopped in after an evening dinner out. I asked for three scoops in a cup, blueberry cheesecake. The lady got the same, in her own flavor, with a waffle cone atop. And then the lady said, "That'll be $44."

Well, I've had some good ice cream in my day, but I've never had a $22 cup of ice cream. I don't know maybe this stuff was made with unicorn blood or maybe spun gold or cosmic fairy dust.

I didn't complain, and just paid it; we were on vacation after all.

But $44 for six scoops of ice cream and a cone? Really? No, wait, we did get two plastic spoons and some napkins with it. That must have been it.

Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

Great ice cream, great service, friendly owners. We met both husband and wife on separate occasions while in Key West at the TruVal ice cream stop.

Reviewed 29 July 2017

I am a ice cream lover and the place is best for all ice cream lover, you have the option to choose verities favoured ice cream here. Though I tasted just one favour, I feel the others also very tasty. You have the option to choose other food also.