“Not great, don't waste your time.”
Review of Chico's Cantina

Chico's Cantina
Ranked #153 of 480 Restaurants in Key West
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Takeout
Reviewed 12 September 2018

My husband and I come from a place that has several Mexican food options, so we were excited to try Mexican food in another city. As soon as we walked in, I knew the place lacked authenticity. I really don't have much to say other than, the food and service was very mediocre. I just wouldn't waste your time coming to this place.

Reviewed 29 August 2018

Our food was excellent!!! My husband had the fish tacos and he said they were delicious.
I had the Green Chile Enchiladas!!! Everything was good and fresh. One thing to keep in mind is they only service beer and wine so if you want a tequila margaritas you will have to go somewhere else.

Reviewed 26 August 2018 via mobile

Make sure you look at your bill before you leave a tip,

We went here today food ok nothing to brag about the cheese dip was not cooked and horrible. It was just me and my husband our bill came and it was 66 dollars with tip included. I have worked as a server and we do this for usually table of six or more but he told us they do this for everyone even one person. We tip pretty good usually20-25% or more depending on the server. The girl took our order two other people dropped our food and never gave us the check or come and check on us or nothing could care less. If she would have done her job I wouldn’t be so mad about this but if she was nicer we would have tipped her more but since this automatically done have a great day with it we Will never come back and we live here. Oh and added the tip on the bill is not helping the server at all.

Reviewed 5 August 2018

In a word- not worth the money. Over priced microwave food. Way, way, way too many really good places to eat in Key West- several within blocks of this place- to waste your money in this dive. Some of the food handling practices I observed made me a little queasy as well.

Reviewed 1 August 2018 via mobile

Our first time here. Average quality and quantity, but pricey food. I would go somewhere else next time. Servers were nice though.