“Dinner”
Review of Seven Fish

Seven Fish
Reserve with OpenTable
Seven Fish is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #44 of 464 Restaurants in Key West
Price range: US$15 - US$20
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: A fish-style bistro.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Excellent food and friendly staff. Very accommodating, help us with a stray dog we found on our way there.

Write a ReviewReviews (2 001)

21 - 25 of 2 001 reviews

Reviewed 15 May 2018

We were referred here by a group of long time visitors who said it was the best "local" spot for good, fresh fish. It was exactly what I was looking for and I would eat the simple grilled mahi special every single day if it could be transported to me. Wish I returned for to enjoy again!

Reviewed 15 May 2018

I was down last week for my 50th birthday and had a chance to eat at Seven Fish one night--we have been going to Key West for years and had visited the old space but had not yet been to the newly rennovated building on Truman. It was terrific--beautifully done, food good, pleasant atmosphere--more space then the old location. Loved the decor. Easy to get to. Highly recommend. :)

Reviewed 11 May 2018 via mobile

Wonderful experience. We were seated at the bar because we didn't have a reservation and although I was annoyed, it ended up being the best experience. Our bartender John was extraordinary and super friendly. He made our evening fun. The food was awesome. We had the chef'a special for two and everything was delicious. The cocktails were abundant and the entire meal was special.

Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

Food was excellent and so was the service. Tina was our server and she made sure that we were satisfied.
We had the spicy tuna roll for appetizer and fish as the main course. Everything was delish.
You can’t go wrong with this place.