“M/V Coconuts is a comfortable, funky, cool boat...”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Heather L
Lancaster County, Pennsylvania
“M/V Coconuts is a comfortable, funky, cool boat that has captured the heart of my teenage children, my husband and me!”
Reviewed 26 July 2014 for a stay in July 2014
people found this review helpful

My daughter opted out of her high school senior week beach trip and requested a unique family and friend experience. Wow, did the M/V Coconuts Provide!!! We had 5 kids, 2x19, 1x18, 1x16, and 1x12 years old, plus Mom and Dad. The charm and the funky vibe of the boat wowed the entire crew. We own a tiny lake house in NY and I appreciated the thought that went into the compact storage and availability of all needs for preparing supper for 7. Ray was responsive and helpful, and Key West was a wonderful way to begin our vacation. Great A/C for July and the most comfortable bed in the master suite! The pullout worked great for our 12 year old (who cuddled with Dad when I woke early to sit on the deck off the kitchen). Thank you for the gorgeous thunderstorm to lull us to sleep, and the feeling of being a guest in a friend's home. I love that my teenagers and tweener missed it when we took our next leg of our trip to South Beach, Miami. I know I did! M/V Coconuts rules!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The charm and feeling of being a guest in a close friend's home, and the amazing storage strategies!
Liked least: the hatch leaked during a rainstorm, no sink stopper or matches, not enough towels (we did not request more, though)
Travelling group: Teenagers
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Families with young children
6 Aug 2014
Thanks for the awesome review Heather! We are so happy to hear your entire family enjoyed their time with us. It's a great rental for making special memories that's for sure! Hope to have you all on board again soon!

Best,
WendyJoyP...
Cambridge, Canada
“Unique Rental for Home on Water - Loved it !!”
Reviewed 20 May 2014 for a stay in May 2014

My husband and I just rented the MV Coconut for a week stay in Key West. We loved it we tried to rent I again in October and it is already gone. So we rented another SleepAfloat called Libra. It was lovely to stay in the marina as it was close to everything you needed but much quieter and serene then staying at a regular hotel or condo. It made for a really relaxing holiday and was better than we expected !! Will rent again and recommend to others !!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: uniqueness of boat and view from master bedroom
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
21 May 2014
So happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us!! Sorry we couldn't accommodate you in October on Coconuts but we think you will love Libra just as much! It's got that great roof deck I'm sure you'll enjoy!

Rock On!
Eastern Passage Nova Scotia Canada
Reviewed 24 April 2014 for a stay in April 2014
person found this review helpful

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Rugged travelers
Elversele Belgium
Reviewed 24 April 2014 for a stay in April 2014

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Lisa P
Boston, Massachusetts
“A definite slice of paradise!”
Reviewed 3 February 2014 for a stay in January 2014
person found this review helpful

Traveled to Key West to escape the snow for a few days and managed to find a slice of paradise! We stayed on Coconuts. She is a former tug boat that has been transformed into a beautiful and comfortable oasis. The living room and kitchen are spacious and well appointed to cook meals on board. The pilot house bedroom was large and filled with light from the bank of windows. There is a plenty of storage for whatever you bring. There are two other bedrooms (one with a king bed and one with bunk beds) if you are a larger family or want to invite guests. The multiple decks are perfect for relaxing with coffee or a cocktail. The upper deck was the place to be for watching the sunset.
The marina is very private (wouldn't know it was there without directions) and well appointed. We used the bike provided to pedal for Cuban coffee on a couple of mornings. The marina offers kayaks to rent for exploring the surrounding mangroves. If you're up for a swim there is a heated pool or a small private beach. I could definitely live on Coconuts and be supremely happy!!!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Living aboard a beautiful boat!
Liked least: having to come back home
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
People with pets
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
3 Feb 2014
So glad to hear you enjoyed your escape to paradise on MV Coconuts! Sounds like you took full advantage of your time away from the cold! You're welcome back any time!

Best,
Team SleepAfloat

P.S. Thanks for the awesome review!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
;