“Very nice place”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
“Very nice place”
Reviewed 10 October 2013 for a stay in September 2013

A group of 7 of us stayed here for 4 days and it was a very nice time. There was a slight shortage of towels but there was a washer and dryer that was fast and easy to use in the condo. We arrived on a Sunday so it was a bit of a pain to check in since they office was closed, it would have been much better to have a lock box on the door rather than having to go to the end of the island to pick up the keys. It is close to Hog fish so make sure and try that place out!

bath
Reviewed 16 September 2013 for a stay in August 2013

A TripAdvisor Member
“Perfect stay at coral villa”
Reviewed 25 July 2013 for a stay in July 2013

This was a great pick for our annual vacation to the keys. The condo is beautifully decorated and each room has a balcony and 3 full bathrooms. It is 5 min away from almost anything that there is to do in key west awesome place.

FL
Reviewed 4 July 2013 for a stay in June 2013

“Family vacation”
Reviewed 22 June 2013 for a stay in June 2013

It was very homie staying at the coral villa. We enjoyed our time in Keywest as well as the condo. We would for rent again on our next visit.

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing