Open today: 08:00 - 18:00
Review Highlights
Excellent!

This was a wonderful experience. Great staff, educational, fun and well worth it. I definitely... read more

Reviewed 8 December 2020
Trestlecreek
Bloomington, Indiana
via mobile
Amazing day

Cara and Captain Jim were amazing! Saw a newborn baby dolphin and tons of lobsters a few nurse... read more

Reviewed 1 October 2020

from US$84,27
from US$68,00
from US$69,95
More Info
All reviews captain jim dozen dolphins fish trip today amazing afternoon bud light snorkel trip dolphins swimming nice trip saw dolphins snorkeling area fun afternoon their natural habitat recommend this trip sting ray an amazing experience money well spent
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 July 2020 via mobile

Captain Jim and Anna gave us an amazing afternoon trip today! They led us to an area where at least a dozen dolphins were jumping and were great hosts during the snorkeling. We will definitely be coming back thanks to them!

Date of experience: July 2020
Reviewed 13 July 2020 via mobile

Very knowledgeable and friendly staff located several groups of dolphins than even though the water was murky they found us a food spot to snorkel

Date of experience: July 2020
2  Thank Et244
Reviewed 17 June 2020 via mobile

This was the highlight of our trip. We got to see a lot of dolphins and a sting ray while snorkeling. Both Captain Jim and Lexi were informative and professional. Will definitely do other trips with Fury when we return to Key West, thanks for the great memories

Date of experience: June 2020
Reviewed 11 June 2020 via mobile

This was a trip like no other. Our capitan Sy and co-captain Kara were so great with our kids and answering our questions. We got to see some wild dolphi s and then went to a reef to snorkel. No one in my family had snorkeld before, but they taught us how and all my kids, myself and my husband got on. We saw stingray right off the bat as well as a huge tarpon, so.e fish above the coral and even a nerf shark. I went on the trip 100% not planning on snorkling, but Kara convinced me I would be safe so I did and I'm glad I did.

Date of experience: June 2020
Reviewed 2 February 2020 via mobile

We had a fantastic time with Captain Dan and Michael parasailing with Fury!! It was an incredible experience and those two were incredible.

Their control of the boat was phenomenal and I have to also compliment the captain, one of the ladies was really cold and Captain Dan was nice enough to let her use his sweat pants when she went up.

My wife and I are so glad that we went!

Date of experience: February 2020