Open today: 08:00 - 18:00
Review Highlights
Excellent!

This was a wonderful experience. Great staff, educational, fun and well worth it. I definitely... read more

Reviewed 8 December 2020
Trestlecreek
Bloomington, Indiana
via mobile
Amazing day

Cara and Captain Jim were amazing! Saw a newborn baby dolphin and tons of lobsters a few nurse... read more

Reviewed 1 October 2020

from US$84,27
from US$68,00
from US$69,95
More Info
All reviews captain jim dozen dolphins fish trip today amazing afternoon bud light snorkel trip dolphins swimming nice trip saw dolphins snorkeling area fun afternoon their natural habitat recommend this trip sting ray an amazing experience money well spent
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 June 2019

Title says it all. Capn Jim and Allie were amazing hosts... I can't imagine this being and better honestly. Just do this, you won't regret it.

Date of experience: June 2019
Reviewed 28 May 2019 via mobile

We went out on a windy day. Prior to leaving Captain Stevie told everyone that the seas may get rough & if anyone wanted to reschedule - they could. He said that we would go by some sanctuaries were we would see sea birds & possibly a turtle or two- but nature does not always cooperate. The Captain made every effort to locate dolphins & he was successful in locating a lone male feeding! The boat Captains are gracious with each other and share their finds so trips can be enjoyable for all- not just their own customers. I found this very admirable. The winds were high and snorkeling was a challenge. I was the first one in the water & swam out to the area indicated with a yellow noodle. Because the winds were high- swimming was more of an effort & what there was to see below wasn’t really all that much. We had a few men on the boat that were not efficient swimmers. As I was coming back in- one man asked me to reach out to him. He was being pulled by the current to the back of the boat & I could see he was feeling distressed. I reached out to help pull him in- but he grabbed my hand and pulled to leverage himself forward. This pushed me back and under. I helped him one more time before I motioned to Erica that he needed help. She was already assisting another member of that group to exit the water. Erica quickly assessed the situation and brought down a rescue buoy to aide the man, but not putting herself at risk. She handled the situation expertly! My only issue was that I don’t believe we ever went by one of those sanctuaries mentioned by Captain Stevie- if we did- I missed it. I loved Captain Stevie’s music playlist! Jamie, Erica & Captain Stevie made the best of a less than ideal situation! If you are not a strong swimmer- avoid going out in high winds. Otherwise- the boat, crew & brews/adult beverages were great!

Reviewed 20 May 2019 via mobile

This was a great experience. I much prefer to see these amazing creatures in their natural environment than in captivity. We saw a significant amount of dolphins at several different locations. We got see babies with their mother and a small pod of sleeping dolphins. We were amazed at how close they come to the boat and how comfortable they are with these boats in their “playground”. I was so, so pleased with this 2 person crew! It was refreshing to see this all female crew in a male dominated industry and they were amazing! Maddie and Lisa were so informative and knowledgeable about the dolphins and the surrounding area, I loved hearing all of the dolphin facts. These two ladies did an excellent job at making sure each guest was happy and enjoying the experience. Once we were done snorkeling Maddie was a great bar tender. Lisa was an excellent captain they both worked double duty on operating the boat and catering to the happiness of their guests without fail. I would definitely recommend doing this if you haven’t done it before. If you’re looking for a great snorkeling experience this might not be it, we didn’t see too much in the area we were parked.

Reviewed 18 May 2019 via mobile

I could not have asked for anything more. Lisa and Maddie were awesome. We were able to see the dolphins swimming and playing. They started leaping and jumping and I honestly could not have dreamed of a better experience. I would highly recommend this tour. Amazing experience with an amazing crew! Thank you Fury!

Reviewed 15 May 2019 via mobile

Awesome adventure.
We got lucky to see so many dolphins.
Cap. Jim and Jammie were very nice and funny, also knowledgeable.
I enjoyed it very much!