“One of the best vacations ever!”
other travellers have booked this property
pool with hot tub Condo Complex
master bedroom with tub
Sunset at Malory Square
Smathers Beach
Smathers Beach
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

German first
Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“One of the best vacations ever!”
Reviewed 24 June 2013 for a stay in June 2013
person found this review helpful

You will not go wrong staying at this condo. We were so pleased with everything we could not have felt more at home. The place has all the little extras you need to enjoy your stay. We enjoyed the full kitchen as Key West can be rather expensive so we had breakfast and lunch at the condo and then ate out for dinner. We even cooked dinner in one night. The pool is nice, the place is quiet and the condo unit is perfect for a group of 3-4 or 5. Bathrooms were nicely stocked and roomy as well. The location is very near the beaches...we had a car anyway, but you can bike or moped all over the island. Also there is a great store right in front of the property which offered just about all we needed. We are already booking again for next year! Owner is great and responsive. You will enjoy KW much more here than you will in a hotel. Spoken from a KW regular who has been to the island 15 times since 2000. Do yourself a favor and book this condo!

A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Rugged travelers
North Carolina
Reviewed 18 June 2013 for a stay in April 2013

A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
A TripAdvisor Member
“Perfect Condo for my Family”
Reviewed 6 June 2013 for a stay in May 2013
person found this review helpful

We stayed in Pam's condo last week, and it was great! My wife and I and our two teenage boys had all the room we needed. The condo was clean and well maintained. My sons took turns sleeping on the sleeper sofa, and neither one complained about it, so it must be comfortable! My wife and I enjoyed sitting on the deck, where we could easily see and hear our sons in the pool. We also liked that the condo was in a quiet area of Key West, away from Duval Street. I emailed Pam frequently with questions leading up to our trip, and always got a quick response from her. We would absolutely stay here again! Thanks, Pam!

CT
Reviewed 23 May 2013 for a stay in May 2013

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Wall Township, New Jersey
Reviewed 16 April 2013 for a stay in April 2013

Management Response
16 Apr 2013
Another guest who loves Key West as much as I do and keeps coming back. I guess I must be doing things right to have guests come back year after year. Welcome back to "Paradise Key West Style condo". Thanks Tammy, see you next year! Pam S
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
;