Reviews (1 158)
1 158 results
1 089
1 089
All reviews other guests happy hour guest house straight couples already booked for next year quiche place to stay like coming home never stay anywhere else the entire staff fleming street cocktail hour island house hot tub fresh fruit trip to key west home away from home
25 - 30 of 1 158 reviews
Reviewed 28 June 2018

How can I some this up to tell you the service was five diamonds Service,
right from when you walk You offered a glass of wine or cocktail, From taking your bags out of your car and bring them to your room,

To making reservations for any amenities that you needed, Every morning afternoon and evening I was a friendly hello what can we do for you today right from the front desk to the breakfast nook, from cocktails, to dinner reservations the staff is incredible bending over backwards for any of your needs,

Not to brag I stayed at some of the top 10 best hotels in the world and never received the service that I got for the Alexandria,

At other hotels I would have to ask at the Alexandria I didn’t have to ask they knew what to do, it was never no only let me see what we can do for you,

I have been going to Key West for the past 27 years and stayed at some really nice bed-and-breakfast and hotels but again I have emphasize never got the service that I take it at the Alexandria they have me as a guest for ever,

I commend Tim the front desk manager and assistant Kaley, Bryan, in the morning staff in the afternoon for staff incredible team,

I can I think you watch that enough for making my weekend it was very special and for me sincerely Gary Michael Jackson,

Room Tip: Ask if the bed-and-breakfast or the hotel could attend here amenities,
Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank 423garyd
Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

I fell in love with Key West again this year. After Irma ladt year, many people are canceling their trips to the keys. Please understand these islands live on our tourist dollars. The island of Key West is still there & as beautiful as ever. We stayed at our favorite place, Alexander’s Guesthouse & we were not disappointed. The staff is absolutely amazing & so helpful. Kaylee, Robin, Tim, Brian & Laura are an awesome team! They helped me plan some things & were so helpful getting a birthday party set up! The kitchen staff is great & the breakfasts are wonderful! The bartenders at Happy Hour are friendly & make some great cocktails! Jorge, Jessie, & Zach were awesome! Laura has a great staff & it really shined this trip! Definitely keep your plans if you have a trip to the keys in the future! The Conchs are there & would really like to have you visit their island!!!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

Another visit is coming to an end today. Alexander’s is like our home away from home. From the time you arrive until the time you depart you are treated like family. We always leave here finding new friends. The team at Alexander’s is amazing. You will never find another place like this on Key West. We have already booked for next year and looking forward to the trip.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Alexander G, General Manager at Alexander's Gay and Lesbian Guesthouse, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2018

Thank you so very much for always returning to us for your vacations....we love it! Thank you for considering us to be your home away from home. You ARE family....we consider ALL of our guests to be family!

So glad you took the opportunity to reserve a year in advance. We encourage all guests to do this as you get the best rates and the room you want. We even give a two month grace period to pay the deposit to confirm the room.

Thank you again so much and have a GREAT summer!
Laura and ALL of Your Family at Alexander's Guesthouse

Reviewed 17 June 2018

We stayed at Alexanders for the second time in April. It is also where we chose to have our wedding. We stayed in room 10, the best room on the property in my opinion. The staff here go out of their way to make sure your stay is awesome. From the breakfast in the morning to the happy hour in the afternoon and the water beside the bed after turn down. The wedding was absolutely BEAUTIFUL on the top deck. Laura made us at ease throughout the entire process and did a wonderful job on the ceremony! I would recommend her to anyone looking to get married in Key West. If you need reservations directions or anything else, the staff go out of their way to make it happen. Before we left we booked for the next year and cant wait to return. Thanks again to all the wonderful staff making our visit one to remember!

Room Tip: My favorite room is room 10. Another plus is the pool is open all night. And the welcome cocktail and happy hour cant be beat.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Alexander G, General Manager at Alexander's Gay and Lesbian Guesthouse, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2018

Thank you so very much and wishing you all the happiness in the world! We loved sharing this special moment with you, it really makes our hearts swell with pride when we are able to participate in weddings now. It is a dream come true really!

Thank you again and we will look forward to celebrating with you for your anniversary!

xoxoxo
Laura and All of Your Friends at Alexander's Guesthouse

Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

Guys/Gals - I’m really sorry that I missed reviewing the AGH!

My wife and I decided to go off the beaten path and chose to stay at Alexander’s because of all of the excellent reviews.

We popped down for about 7 days if I remember correctly. I was a little apprehensive at first being non LGBT, however we had a blast and are still in contact with a number of our house mates we met while there.

There is a little bar by the pool, awesome!
VERY VERY CLEAN! My pet Peeve!
Staff is impeccable! Breakfast and service are just that Plucking Incredible!

When the hurricane gave them some challenges we even offered to give them all the $$ they needed to weather the storm, however they kept going on their own.

Out of all of our hotel stays across the globe, Alexander’s is definitely in the top 5, and as soon as we plan our next trip to the Key’s you’ll find us by the little bar, or floating in the pool.

LUV U GUYS!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple

Wow! You both are SO wonderful! We are over the moon to learn that we made you so happy! That really rocks our world...honestly! Thank you so much for taking the time to share what you loved about our little place. Please come back and we will miss you until we see you again!

xoxo