Crowne Plaza Key West La Concha(Key West)(Great Value!)
US$290
US$255
CrownePlaza.com
Free cancellation until 26/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$376
US$324
  • Restaurant
Fairfield Inn & Suites Key West(Key West)(Great Value!)
US$201
US$173
Southernmost Point Guest House(Key West)(Great Value!)
US$280
US$252
Key West Marriott Beachside Hotel(Key West)(Great Value!)
US$219
  • Pool
Havana Cabana at Key West(Key West)(Great Value!)
US$205
US$440
US$407
Hotelpower.com
  • Pool
Sunset Key Cottages(Key West)
US$946
  • Pool
All reviewsbamboo roomaudubon roomtreetop suiteevening wineafternoon lemonadekey limecomplimentary winethought of everythingplunge poolquicheother gueststhe main houseeach morningbeach towelstropical gardenqueen roombed and breakfast
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Great stay as always! We stayed in the Royal Poinciana which was fabulous! Plenty of room! The breakfasts are to die for! Everyone that works there is super friendly and always willing to help! We will be back again :).

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Geri L, General Manager at The Mermaid & The Alligator, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Yeah! Thank you for letting us know you enjoyed your stay! Come back soon!

Geri
Manager

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

When my wife and I first stayed at the Mermaid & The Alligator in 2010 I wrote a review that said we would be back. Since that time we have stayed here at least a half dozen times. We most recently stayed from June 16-19, in the Bamboo Room, which is our favorite. It is in the cottage and has a king bed, a sizeable sitting area, and the best feature is a covered private porch. Geri, Rebecca, and the entire staff at the Mermaid and The Alligator continue to provide first rate service. They make all guests feel welcome and comfortable. All of the good things you see in these reviews are true based on our numerous stays at this lovely property. Just as before, we will be back.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I have Stayed in many guest houses over the years on many trips. Never have I stayed in more exquisite, over-the-top facility as the Mermaid and the Alligator. The rooms are gorgeously appointed. The linens, amenities and all of the special little touches that are provided are unmatched, in my opinion. Breakfast is prepared and served poolside every day with soft, classical music playing in the background, and that includes a hot entrée. The staff is amazing, gracious and always helpful. The gardens on the grounds immerse you in a tropical paradise. This is the place that you want to be if you want to completely decompress, relax and unwind in beautiful surroundings. The facility is very centrally located and we found that everything was in walking distance. The Mermaid and the Alligator is my number one place of choice in Key West.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We enjoyed our 4 nights here. The grounds are so lush and diverse in plant life, we found nothing in Key West that compared. Breakfast very good and the staff helped greatly with our bookings. Well done Mermaid and Alligator!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My friend Carl and I spent the first week of June at The Mermaid and The Alligator. I have been to Key West several times, but I have never had such a great experience. The inn is amazing. From location to the staff - an all around relaxing and grand experience. Geri and Victor were like family and strove to make our experience the best possible. I had the Sun Room and it was great! The bed was wonderful (this is not always the case when traveling) and the breakfasts delicious! The grounds were the best! The small pool is perfect, and the gardens excellent for escaping to read or just watch the little green lizards run around. It was beautiful. You can also sun bath, but have the option of not being directly in the sun all the time. The location in Old Key West in near to everything - perfect for walking everywhere! Thank you Geri and Victor for a sublime experience. We will be back!
Kenned MacIver