“Another awesome dinner”

Price range: US$7 - US$34
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: View
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: The Stoned Crab is the only restaurant in Key West that has three dedicated fishing boats providing the chefs daily with fresh caught lobster, stone crab and other local sustainable species like Grouper, Hogfish, Snapper, Yellowtail and Cobia.You will not get fresher seafood anywhere in The Florida Keys.The bar at The Stoned Crab is a favored local hangout so there is always a fun crowd that keeps the place lively. No reservations needed. Free parking.
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

We have dinner here every time we are in town. The food and customer service was great. The drinks were well prepared. I just noticed they automatically charge a 20% gratuity but I did not have a problem with it. The only thing this restaurant is lacking is parking space.

Write a ReviewReviews (1 694)

37 - 41 of 1 695 reviews

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

I would say you might want to make reservations, if not you may have a 15 to 25 minute wait, the food was well worth the wait. There is restaurant dinning or you can sit on the dock and eat your food, the drinks are good. The lobster was very fresh.

Reviewed 22 June 2018

Hotel bartender did not recommend it but we were looking for a quick lunch near our hotel.My wife had the fish basket and I had the fish combo (contained shrimp) basket.
They were to come fried but we ask if it could be grilled. They accommodated us. It was the best grilled fish and shrimp we had ever had. The outdoor seating was great but had a little bit of road noise.

Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

We had been looking forward to going to this place all week. It’s a nice atmosphere but food was average at best. But as soon as the food came, the flies were everywhere and unrelenting. It made for an unpleasant experience. I know this is the keys but I think that if you have an open air restaurant like that you need to have it screened in.

1  Thank Kermatt
Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

We just went for our second visit to the Stoned Crab. It was amazing. If you are looking for high quality fresh seafood, this is your place. Excellent service made dinner even better. Stoned crab claws are better than any other steamed seafood my family has ever had. The lobster had a good texture. The Steamers are the way to go. But we also had one of their specials. Can't speak highly enough of this place. Go early and watch them feed the sharks. Seafood market on site.