“Hawaiian Pizza - so good!”
Review of Paradise Pizza

Paradise Pizza
Ranked #190 of 471 Restaurants in Key West
Cuisines: Italian, Fast food
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Reviewed 28 June 2018

This pizza shop was a great place to stop, especially after drinking. We even ordered seconds. Would highly recommend the Hawaiian if you like that.

Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

This place is great the service was fast he gave our boysscout troop a good discount because of a previous experience.

Reviewed 5 June 2018 via mobile

We had pizza from Paradise Pizza a few years ago and was so happy to visit them again this past weekend. Friday night, we ate in the restaurant, I had a slice of pepperoni, my wife had cheese, and my daughter had a slice of grandma pizza. We all loved it. Then last night, we got a small cheese pizza and brought it down to watch the sunset at Mallory Square. We can't wait to go back again. The slices were hot and the pie was fresh.

1  Thank highc999
Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

This pizza was terrible! I was excited to have a slice after reading so many rave reviews. The crust was good. Pepperoni was plentiful. But I was completely thrown off by the rubbery taste and texture of what was supposedly cheese laid thick on a tiny bit of sauce which was tasty but in such little amount you could barely taste it anyway.

Reviewed 13 April 2018

This place reminds me of NYC pizza places. Even tho I know that my slice had been sitting out for a while, they heated it up which instantly restored its magic. We visited multiple pizza shops in Key West and this one was the best. Fo sho.