“Party!”

Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours
Description: 8 Famous Bars = 1 Awesome Night
Reviewed 9 April 2018

This place is Huge! Great place to see a band and party with a crazy crowd. Don't be scared, walk on in!!

Reviewed 29 March 2018

Not our first time at Ricks, we always come back. The drinks are reasonable and the bartenders are always friendly and helpful. Love catching Joe the Show/Joe Enich when he's playing as well.

Reviewed 27 March 2018

We had such a good time singing karaoke that i almost forgot what a bad singer my husband is (ha!) the bartender was hilarious and just like every year we now have several memories to carry home with us. Thank you Ricks for always showing us a good time.

Reviewed 27 March 2018

We had a great time here. The bartender was friendly, and engaging, the one man act on stage was stunningly crude, but come on it's Key West! He spent a good part of the afternoon insulting my friend, and I, but we loved it. I will make this place part of our regular rounds from now on.
cheers,

Reviewed 22 March 2018

I must admit, the f-bombs from the guy on stage got old but he held a crowd. Hey, I'm no choir boy. I know flowery speech sells but it got old. I like the bar tenders and the general selection of beer. Why did I have to continuously ask for h-hour prices for every drink? It seems that those special prices were reserved for locals and unless you asked, as a tourist, it simply may not be available. Don't get me wrong. I like it here and went daily while in KW. In the heart of the action on Duval street