Crowne Plaza Key West La Concha(Key West)(Great Value!)
US$269
US$220
CrownePlaza.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$266/night.

US$283
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$362/night.

US$309
US$286
Hyatt.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$335/night.

US$352
US$331
  • Pool
Fairfield Inn & Suites Key West(Key West)(Great Value!)
US$156
US$149
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$209/night.

Key West Marriott Beachside Hotel(Key West)(Great Value!)
US$188
US$181
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$232/night.

The Gardens Hotel(Key West)
US$259
  • Breakfast included
US$164
US$133
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$186/night.

US$190
US$179
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$224/night.

US$897
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$1 081/night.

Reviews (7 902)
7 902 results
3 760
1 872
1 153
3 760
1 872
1 153
All reviewssun sunfrozen towelsbeach staffadult poolprivate beachthe jet ski tourself parkingpool serviceocean viewduval streetpalm treeshotel is beautifulmain buildinglouie's backyardsister propertysunset cruisegrounds are beautiful
152 - 157 of 7 902 reviews
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Just a beautiful resort, laid back, nice beach, great food. The private beach is a wonderful thing, well worth the price of admission. If you’re there with a loved one, go for dessert or drinks on the beach at night under the lights. I loved that so much I’ve since added such lighting to my own backyard oasis.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
PropertyAssociate, General Manager at Casa Marina Key West, A Waldorf Astoria Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2018

Dear Mhowell007,

Thank you for leaving us with this lovely review. We are beyond thrilled to learn that you enjoyed your getaway to Key West so fully. We take guest feedback very seriously and appreciate you letting us know what we are doing well. Please visit again soon!

Reviewed 28 June 2018

The elevators were very, very slow, if working at all. This would be less frustrating if you didn't have to wait outside in the heat. They were doing construction on the floor below us, so we could hear the noise in our room. The common areas of the hotel are old and it shows. The main hotel lobby is nice, but the ceiling in the hallway by our room was falling apart. Other reviewers have posted pictures of this. I don't understand why they wouldn't take care of the common areas and make sure the elevators work before fixing rooms on the 2nd floor.
Additionally, the breakfast was overpriced. I have stayed at other hotels for the same price as this hotel and this hotel doesn't compare. If you are thinking of spending money on a 4 star hotel at the beach, I strongly recommend The Grand Hyatt in Kauai or Hyatt Regency in Maui, or Atlantis in the Bahamas. This place doesn't compare.
This place is good for a hotel in Florida. It is not a 4 star resort. They do have good gelato in the store.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Tracy S
PropertyAssociate, General Manager at Casa Marina Key West, A Waldorf Astoria Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2018

Dear Tracy S,

We appreciate you leaving us with this honest and helpful feedback. We are disappointed to learn that you were unimpressed with the common areas and breakfast at the resort. While this is hard to hear, we will use your comments only as an opportunity to improve, so for that we thank you. Your frustration is understood and we hope that you will allow us the opportunity to improve upon this stay at a later date.

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

Our family stayed here recently, taking two rooms in this lovely hotel, for free be days! We so loved staying here and this hotel is absolutely remarkable! The pools and grounds are lovely and we found it centrally located! This is definitely “not an inexpensive place to stay” but well worth every penny, I assure you! We had seven in our party total! Our adult son and my husband in one room and our son, his wife and two small grandsons in another! The only negative thing I can say is, I wasn’t thrilled over our rooms and for what I paid for those five days( I paid for both rooms, all expenses and everything so my bill was considerable)I wished we had been placed in better, not so “tired looking rooms”( no view, at very end of long Hall, up one floor and just not real great) but the rest of this hotel is immaculate, impressive, gorgeous and quite lovely! Our rms are only reason I did not give this five stars. Let me say this though, without a doubt, if I had complained about our rooms, I am sure they would have moved us but being with my family I didn’t want to “ruin the onset of our vacation by complaining after my family had unpacked.” Rooms just weren’t on caliber for this brand/name. Their restaurant was fabulous. We had their buffet each morning and some ordered off the menu and food and service was delicious. Fresh, great choices and good menu. Service was friendly and efficient! Incidentally, their front desk personnel were amazing! Very professional but extremely friendly and helpful. We are our dinners at their restaurant, one night the tables were set up on the beach, with lights and fire all around and very beautiful! The service was impeccable, the food( snapper) cooked perfectly and each entree was enjoyed by everyone! The children were well behaved, loving the experience of dining by the sea. It is an experience that will stay with us( me) forever. We were so full from breakfast that we passed on lunch, usually at the pool or sightseeing! The lobby by the way, was very pretty, as well. Let me forworn you though if looking for a sandy, swimming beach it is very rocky here but you do have a long dock, going off into the turquoise sea( not good for small children but put life preservers on them, to be sure, if you insist on taking them out on the dock) but you have their beautiful pools, in among trees( so beautiful) if you want to swim. You can easily jump off dock into the sea, as well if you want to swim in the sea. There is a short beach but lots of room to lounge around their beautiful pools. They have a wonderful gift shop as well( I bought some lovely “glitter shirts that are very upscale fromitems you usually see in gift shops that I pass up, normally, but not here. I bought a beautiful velour pink jacket with their name embroidered in it, wonderful guality polo shirts for my husband and our sons, as well as items for grandchildren & daughter-in-law! Great selection, as I said earlier and great quality! In closing, let me say, this absolutely is a wonderful place to stay and when we return, I absolutely plan on returning here. I just sent my sister and her family to this resort( they are there now, as I write/text this, taking five rooms, total for their family vacation! She loves it there, too, she texted me! Guaranteed you will be thrilled you stayed at this magnificent resort!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family

Dear PekepooEmma,

Wow—we cannot thank you enough for leaving us with such kind words. How wonderful that you and your family enjoyed such a spectacular stay in Key West. While we are thrilled to hear that you were impressed with so many aspects of your stay, we regret to learn that you were not so satisfied with the quality of your rooms. This is disappointing to hear and we will use this as an opportunity to improve upon guest experiences in the future. We cannot thank you enough for recommending our property to your friends and family and are looking forward to welcoming you all back sometime very soon.

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

From the moment you arrive, in fact scrap that... from the moment you make a booking these guys know how to look after their guests. For several weeks leading up to my stay I would regularly contact the FOH manager Diana Hopartean with questions & requests about my upcoming stay. She could not have done more to help. Nothing was too much trouble and I always got an instant response. She met us personally on arrival and even organised the bar to be open for me to watch the England soccer game at 8am! Everyday she would check on us and make sure we had everything we needed. Yes the hotel is AMAZING, yes the location is STUNNING but it’s people like Diana that make the difference. You made our holiday and I can’t thank you enough! I would also like to put a shout out to George the restaurant manager who also provided an excellent service. We will be back!!!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
PropertyAssociate, General Manager at Casa Marina Key West, A Waldorf Astoria Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2018

Dear James F,

We sincerely thank you for leaving us with such a lovely review. Your appreciation for the hard work and dedicated service that Diana provided during your stay is so valuable for us to receive, rest assured that we will relay your kind words to both her and George. What wonderful news that you plan on returning! We are all looking forward to welcoming you back to the resort sometime soon for an even more spectacular visit.

Reviewed 26 June 2018

My husband and I stayed for five days and had the BEST time!! We had a patio suite and the room was gorgeous! The grounds are breathtaking! The staff was super friendly and made sure we had everything we could possibly need. We can’t wait to go back!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Waldorf Astoria

Dear Valued Guest,

From all of us in Key West, we sincerely thank you for these kind words. How wonderful that you and your husband enjoyed such a fantastic getaway while at the resort. We’re thrilled our staff treated you so royally and hope that we have the chance to provide an even better stay sometime soon.