“Great Stay!”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Lindsey12...
Nashville, Tennessee
“Great Stay!”
Reviewed 12 January 2011 for a stay in April 2010
person found this review helpful

We stayed here with a big group in April, and had the time of our lives. GREAT PLACE!

We got there early, and the maid was still cleaning when we walked in. She was hesitant to let us leave our bags there because of liability reasons, which we totally understood. She let us leave them there anyway, and all was well. :)

There are actually 3 bedrooms available, but you can make it 5. My fiance and I traveled with my parents and two of their friends (we're a party crew) so there were 4 couples. We drew straws to see who would get which room, and it worked out fine. However, I would suggest, if you have more than 6 people staying in the house, putting the kids or VERY heavy sleepers in the double beds next to the front door. We got stuck sleeping there, which wasn't an issue, but definitely wouldn't have been my first choice. We could hear the garbage trucks very early in the morning, and after a night out on the town it wasn't exactly the way I wanted to wake up.

HOWEVER! Once I was awake, heading out to the back deck to sit in the pool and read a book was heaven. They had a great sundeck off the balcony of the upstairs bedroom in the main house (there are really two houses that are connected, the one with the master suite upstairs is across the way, I wouldn't consider it the main house) and it was perfect for lying in the sun!

The house was extremely well stocked, we had everything we needed. And the best part is there's a great grocery store a stones throw away that has pretty much everything you'd ever need on vacation. We had a great time cooking out one night.

What a great place to stay with a big group. We had a ball. I'd definitely recommend that whoever stays in the master suite across the way should pay a little more, since they get their own bathroom. Definitely the best room in the house.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Large Group/Tour
Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Young singles Friends getaway
Tourists Large groups
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$850
Night
Week
Make Enquiry
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing