“Perfect location and amazing house for large...”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 11 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Kim G
“Perfect location and amazing house for large group!”
Reviewed 15 October 2014 for a stay in October 2014
person found this review helpful

I rented this house located in the PERFECT spot on Duval street for my Bachelorette party. I was plenty of space for all of us and the house was beautiful. Came with everything we would need from a house for 4 days. I rented the entire house so we occupied all 4 bedrooms and surprisingly both kitchens. My friends all loved it and the location couldn't have been better. Short walk to the beach and southern most point, Blue Heaven, Walgreens, liquor store and the bars! I will definitely consider this house (and so will the girls I went with) for our next trip to KW! Pictures on the site are all completely true to how the house looked when we walked in.

Liked best: The space!
Liked least: Needs a pool ;)
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 25-34
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
People with pets
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
A TripAdvisor Member
“Good, but some issues.”
Reviewed 20 October 2013 for a stay in October 2013
people found this review helpful

We stayed in the rear portion of the rental, called Starlight Seista. It is hard to find reviews of the property. It is very nice. The bad deck is nice to have coffee on in the morning or hang out after a long night downtown. We found the wifi did not work in the home, the ice maker made plenty of ice but would not distribute it, and the biggest problem was in the shower of the second bathroom. There was no hot water. We called the maintenance office, but was given the run around. We made it work for the few days we were here, but any longer would been a problem.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Jasonva94...
Winter Haven, Florida
“In the middle of it all”
Reviewed 17 June 2013 for a stay in August 2012

Not sure what the other person on here was complaining about... This place was awesome!! It's really an optical illusion because when you first pull up and see the outside your like.. "uh oh". then you open the door and say wow!! The really only complaint i had about the place is parking is VERY limited. I'd high suggest renting some scooter as there is really only room for like one small compact car and that's it. Also the A/C had a hard time keeping up during the day but at night time it would cool this HUGE rental down no problem. We had a great time sitting on the porch that overlooks duval street. especially at night time since it was close to the drag show and we got to see some funny people come and go. We loved this place and would not hesitate to return. If your really picky about some drywall tape or a base board that wasn't painted properly, then I don't think any establishment would make you happy. lol.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The porch overlooking duval
Liked least: parking SUCKS!!! very narrow alley and no way anything but a compact is parking back there.
Travelling group: Large Group
Your age range 35-49
Friends getaway Large groups
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Brenda A
Ellicott City, Maryland
“Very Disappointed!”
Reviewed 3 June 2013 for a stay in May 2013
person found this review helpful

We were in Key West for the first time celebrating my husband’s birthday. I had asked the rental agent for advice, as we had never visited the area; I specifically explained that I was searching for a quality rental and I was assured the penthouse on Duval would fit our needs. The website pictures looked fine, but they did not truly represent the current run down condition of the home. The list of issues is long including dry wall tape coming of under the paint in several areas of the living area wall, stained or torn carpets, stained/dirty living room sofa, broken bathroom mirror, one bedroom’s furniture was badly stained and missing paint (I was embarrassed to have one guest use the room), badly worn painted plywood stairs leading to both upstairs bedrooms, missing door pulls, the dining room table was so wobbly we were afraid to use it, most of the doors to the bedrooms and bathrooms were unpainted folding doors and one of the toilet seats was much small than the toilet, so it was difficult to use. We never used the back porch because the view and smell was of the building next store that had been destroyed by fire back in October; the rental agent failed to mention this and when I asked about it, I was told it had happened recently, which was not true. I did call the rental agent immediately on arrival to express our dismayed with the condition of the home and received a call back the afternoon of the following day from a repairman saying he understood we wanted a mirror replaced! I told him the mirror was the least of the problems, explained our many concerns and asked to speak to someone in charge. I received a call a couple of hours later from someone who identified herself as a manager, she offered to send someone to clean the house, but that was not going to help the overall condition of the rental. We did take pictures if the owner would like to see our concerns. So disappointed in our first and perhaps last trip to Key West!!

Liked best: Kitchen
Liked least: Overall run down condition of many areas of the home.
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
TommyTwoT...
Chicago, Illinois
“Amazing Remodeled Units and Location on Duval”
Reviewed 31 August 2011 for a stay in May 2011

I strongly recommend this property for those planning on enjoying themselves on Duval street. We rented both units for a group of eight and felt like it was an MTV Real World house. Both units were completely remodeled in high quality with unique features. The master bathroom in one unit had a rain shower-head above the bathtub with no enclosure. The balcony overlooking Duval made for some great people watching. Numerous people heading down towards the action glanced up to the balcony and made note of the address for their next visit. It was also far enough away from the larger bars where it wasn't too noisy or crazy. I can't really speak to the management company. We ran into no issues and never needed to contact them.

Liked best: Location & Updated Condition
Liked least: No complaints
Travelling group: With Friends
Your age range 25-34
Friends getaway Large groups
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing